Addicted to the show Pregnant in Heels? Can't blame you. After watching the premiere episode in preparation for my interview with Rosie Pope I can see why moms get hooked on the hijinks of NYC's type-a moms. We were thrilled to nab an exclusive interview with celebrity mom and stylish extraordinaire, Rosie Pope! Check out our video for the hottest trends for summer (it's all about prints) and learn about Rosie's new partnership.
Rosie can't get enough of prints. She told me, "When my toddler and I had a day to ourselves, we visited the museums of New York and were both excited by the colorful works of artists like George Seurat. Since then, I have been so inspired by colorful patterns that, I'??ve carried that theme through my summer line." Rosie loves playing with clothes and encourages moms to "express their personality through printed apparel to create the best looks from casual-chic to mommy glam!"
What else does Rosie love for Summer?
- Floral-print maxi dresses '?? a style that is flattering for all body types. And don'??t be afraid to show some leg; knee-length versions of the maxi dress can be just as flattering. Pair your dress with a basic black cardigan, a wardrobe must-have, for a more versatile look.
- Plaids-- Try a crisp plaid shirt with basic white shorts, which pairs beautifully with a simple wedge.
- The classic shirtdress--Make it your own by finding one in a pattern that feels fresh and lively. Accessorize with a long chain necklace for a vertical and flattering everyday look.
Rosie's Recommendations for Baby
- Fashion your little man in the classic cuteness of madras shorts or overalls and a tee. It'??s the perfect getup for playing or visiting grandma.
- Doll up your baby girl's warm weather basics with a printed romper and baby sandals, the perfect playful pieces for any of your summer'??s excursions.
- Try a solid, colorful tank or tee - a great standby for everyday style and the perfect match for new Pampers Limited Edition Prints diapers.
Full Disclosure: Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did get a sample of the new printed diapers.