My two kids have always been yogurt fiends, from the time they were first able to eat it, around a year old. Lately though, they have been on a Greek yogurt kick. With more than twice the protein of comparable sized regular yogurts, Greek yogurt is really a great fit for active kids, and mine never stop moving.
This week, we sampled two new amazing flavors of Yoplait Greek yogurt--coconut and cherry pomegranate. In addition to the delicious taste and creamy texture, Yoplait Greek is an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D, and contains two times the protein of regular yogurt.
The best review, however, might have come from my 6 year old son. The first container he sampled, I got to try one (very) small bite. He ate the rest and had no interest in sharing. The second container? He offered to let me lick the lid, but once again, was not about to share his yogurt.
Still wondering about Yoplait Greek?
- Yoplait Greek Coconut and Cherry Pomegranate come in convenient multipacks with four yogurt cups that are the perfect size for snacking (4 oz.) '?? each packed with 8 grams of protein and only 110 calories!
- The new flavors are delectable and fresh with the same benefits you'??ve come to expect from Yoplait Greek, and are an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D.
- Yoplait Greek now also offers Blueberry in convenient 4-packs in addition to its other original Greek flavor multipacks: Strawberry and Honey Vanilla.
- Yoplait Greek Cherry Pomegranate, Blueberry and Strawberry multipacks also contain delicious fruit on the bottom!
- Yoplait Greek is an affordable Greek yogurt product at a suggested retail price of $2.99 per 4-pack, and is now available at major grocery stores nationwide.
We'll definitely be buying more, but I may just have to hide mine in another fridge, out of the reach of little hands.
Shannon is a Canadian mom to her two little Texans, now living in Colorado,
and the author of '??BentoLunch.net '?? What'??s for Lunch at Our House,'?
her blog detailing the adventures of feeding her children.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did receive samples.