Win An Amazing Coffee Package
Entertaining at home is very trendy this year. Bad coffee is not. We're teaming up with Eight O'Clock Cofee with tips to make your at home gatherings flawless AND giving one reader a deluxe holiday giveaway. Because, well tis the season!
EIGHT Tips for Brewing Up the Perfect Holiday Celebration
1. Be your own '??brewista'??. Create a coffee house vibe and offer guests tasty toppings like cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, ginger and flavored creamers.
2. Coffee can be enjoyed any time. Break tradition '?? hosts don'??t have to wait until the end of the meal to begin brewing. Welcome guests to a warm, cozy home filled with the fragrant aroma of coffee. Visitors won'??t be able to resist a cup the minute they remove their coats.
3. Open before the holidays. Don'??t wait until the night of your soiree to unveil that brand new French press. Play it safe and test out new coffee makers and brewing gadgets long before company comes.
4. Create delicious dessert dishes using coffee ingredients. Create chocolate and coffee-flavored cupcakes, a coffee crumb bundt cake or a batch of coffee brownies and perfectly pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.
5. Coffee to go. Stock up on holiday-themed to go cups with lids and send guests home with a fresh cup of Eight O'??Clock Coffee for the road '?? a must for visitors with a long ride ahead.
6. Don'??t forget the decaffeinated. Make sure you have options '?? be prepared for caffeine-conscious guests.
7. Coffee for large parties. If brewing coffee in a high-capacity urn, consider storing and serving coffee in carafes after brewing. Carafes keep coffee hot and fresh, while urns may '??burn'? your brew over time.
8. BYOC '?? be unique and bring coffee. While most partygoers bring wine, you'??ll be as distinct and tasteful as your gift of Eight O'??Clock Coffee.
For more tips and coffee fun visit http://www.eightoclock.com/
Win it! One lucky reader is going to win a wonderful Grinder & Brewer plus a FREE YEAR of Eight O'??Clock Coffee! To enter simply leave a comment below telling me how you integrate coffee into your entertaining plans this season.
For extra entries (3 extra entries for a total of 4):
1. Like Momtrendsand Eight O'??Clock Coffee on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/eightoclockcoffee)
2. Follow @momtrends and @8oclockcoffee on Twitter.
3. Tweet this message '??Bring on the coffee ! @8Oclockcoffee & @Momtrends helping to start the holidays off right #Giveaway'?
Full Disclosure: Winner must be 18 years or older and a US Resident. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email with the specifics on how to claim their prize. Contest ends 12/6/11 at Midnight EST. Winners will be picked by random.org.This is a sponsored post.