More than 400 million Americans visited usps.com last year! That is a whole lot of packages, and with the holidays just around the corner, usps.com will be as busy as ever. Here are some helpful reminders on what the post office offers - including services like free package pickup by their dedicated letter carriers and their fun collection of seasonal stamps.
1. Package Pickup: A carrier will pick up your shipment free during regular mail delivery if you're using an expedited service like Priority Mail, Express Mail, Global Express Guaranteed or Merchandise Return services.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
3. Track & Confirm: Enter your label number to see the status of your item. If you shipped with Express Mail, you'??ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service '?? Delivery Confirmation, Certified Mail, Domestic orInternational Registered Mail '?? you'??ll see when it went out for delivery.
4. Calculate Postage: Whether your letter or package is domestic or international, the Postage Price Calculator provides the right amount of postage for a variety of Express Mail and Priority Mail services. Don'??t know the package'??s weight? Weigh yourself on a bathroom scale and weigh yourself again holding the package. Calculate the difference. It'??s that simple.
5. Post Office Locator: Find Post Offices by typing in a city and state or ZIP Code. You'??ll also see other locations such as grocery, convenience and other stores selling postal products and services.
6. If you can't make it to the post office you can still order their seasonal stamps. Visit usps.com/shopto order this year'??s Santa and Sleigh or Holy FamilyForever stamps as well as shipping supplies, philatelic items and holiday gifts, including high-quality framed and canvas artwork, books, puzzles, games, totes and collectibles.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.