It's that time of year again - the holiday shopping season. Momtrends recently had a chance to check out the hottest new toys for 2011 thanks to an exciting preview at the Time to Play Showcase in NYC. As a website devoted to toys and testing out the hottest brands, we trust their exciting picks from 2011 that includes gadgets for kids of all ages like robots, tablets, board games and funky dolls. With only a few months before the holidays, this list is sure to inspire your wish list with the latest devices in gaming, entertainment and toys!
Time to Play 2011 Most Wanted Toys:
1. Angry Birds Knock On Wood Game from Mattel. The widely-popular online game comes to life in this board game version. Kids 5 and up will love this action-paced game as they try to knock down those poor birds.
2. Beyblade: Metal Fusion from Hasbro. Tops have never spun this fast in this game that includes battling and competition.
3. Big Action Construction Site from Fisher-Price. Kids 2.5 and up will love this massive construction site that includes a 360-degree playset that will engage kids at every angle.
4. DaGeDar from Cepia, LLC. This toy comes from the makers of ZhuZhu Pets but this one features DaGeDar characters that kids can race on tracks.
5. FyrFlyz from i-Star Entertainment. This yo-yo-like toy will have your kids spinning the device for hours.
6. Hot Wheels Wall Tracks from Mattel. This classic toy has a whole new look with tracks that can be built on the wall instead of the floor.
7. InnoTab from VTech. Technology is not only all the rage for adults but companies are tapping into this market for kids. The InnoTab is on top of that trends featuring a device that is an activity-rich tablet as well as an e-reader, MP3 player, a photo player, and an organizer.
8. Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Jewel Sparkles from MGA Entertainment. This cute doll with a funky hair style is sure to please girls over 4. The doll also has bendable, plastic hair that can be twisted into a variety of fun styles.
9. Lazer Stunt Chaser Dragon Fire from Thinkway Toys. This The remote controlled R/C stunt car lets kids drive the car right, left, forward, or backward as it emits a light.
10. LeapPad Explorer from LeapFrog. Another high-tech device that includes 100 learning game cartridges, books, apps, videos, built-in camera/video recorder, and a built-in microphone for hours of learning.
11. LEGO Alien Conquest from LEGO. This cool LEGO set features an Alien Mothership, Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ, and the Alien Conquest UFO Abduction.
12. LEGO Ninjago from LEGO. Another hot item from LEGO, this one features a collection of pieces to put together like the Ninjago: Garmadon's Dark Fortress, Ninjago Turbo Shredder, and the Fire Temple.
13. Lite Sprites from WowWee. This magical wand girls can cast and catch color and light to express emotions.
14. The Logo Board Game from Spin Master. We live in a world of logo's and what better way to test out that knowledge is on this fun Logo Board Game.
15. Monster High Dead Tired from Mattel. The latest dolls from Mattel aren't frilly or uber girly, but rather, they are high school students that features playful characters that are rocking their PJs with a monster-like glow.
16.Nerf Vortex from Hasbro. Nerf is a classic shooting game and this year the Vortex will allow your kids to battle and blast away farther and with more intensity.
17. Redakai from Spin Master. A trading card game system where your kids can play card games and Redakai with animation effects and 3D technology.
18. Spy Net Stealth Video Glasses from Jakks Pacific. Kids will love these Spy Net Stealth Video Glasses that will let them capture evidence with these glasses and its high-tech features.
19. 3D BreakThrough Puzzle - Classic Mickey Mouse. We love puzzles and they just got kicked up a notch with this 3D puzzle that can be glued and framed together.
The list was complied by a Time to Play. For additional information, please visit: http://www.timetoplaymag.com/
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did receive some toys for review purposes.