I love how my 18-month-old is so excited about trying new foods. That being said her exploration is quite messy with food ending up on the floor, in her clothes and all over our table. To help make the dinner table a little neater, I have been using the Tidy Table Tray & Flexi Dinertray, a portable tray that helps transition toddlers from the high chair to the booster seat while keeping tables, floors and clothes clean.
How it works is simple - all you have to do is clip the tray to a table and then serve meals. This also includes an easy on/off insert for two in one use. The beauty of the tray is that it brings a baby to a table - and provides a lip, which ergonomically molds to a babies body so that food doesn't not spill all over the place. Created by mompreneur Megan Streit-Wilson, the Tidy Table Tray & Flexi Diner tray is also BPA-free, easy to clean and is dishwasher safe to make the clean-up process quick and simple.
More Highlights of the Tidy Table Tray & Flexi Diner include:
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
- Its unique design also helps keep tables, floors and clothes clean too;
- Features interactive locations for plates, bowls, sippy cups, spoons and forks so that baby can learn to put things back in place;
- The firm insert tray is easy to remove, eliminating the need for multiple trips when serving the meal and simplifying clean up;
- A ground-breaking spill catch lip that ergonomically molds to a baby'??s body and easily catches spills that fall between the child and the table.
- Table surfaces, rims and legs also stay clean and dry, while the tray offers a large eating space and rounded rims to keep spills off the table.
- It'??s easy to use and attaches to most tables via a rubber coated clip, keeping it securely locked in place.
- It is also BPA free, phthalate free and dishwasher safe.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples.