I love how my 18-month-old is so excited about trying new foods. That being said her exploration is quite messy with food ending up on the floor, in her clothes and all over our table. To help make the dinner table a little neater, I have been using the Tidy Table Tray & Flexi Dinertray, a portable tray that helps transition toddlers from the high chair to the booster seat while keeping tables, floors and clothes clean.
How it works is simple - all you have to do is clip the tray to a table and then serve meals. This also includes an easy on/off insert for two in one use. The beauty of the tray is that it brings a baby to a table - and provides a lip, which ergonomically molds to a babies body so that food doesn't not spill all over the place. Created by mompreneur Megan Streit-Wilson, the Tidy Table Tray & Flexi Diner tray is also BPA-free, easy to clean and is dishwasher safe to make the clean-up process quick and simple.
More Highlights of the Tidy Table Tray & Flexi Diner include:
Best Mosquito Wristband for Your Family Hikes
Do you want to know what my number one summer hiking must have is? Well, get ready because I'm giving you the lowdown on it today. You see, my family loves to hike. I mean we loooooove to hike. If there isn't a trail we can hit up while we're on vacation we are definitely not ...read more
How to Create a Cozy Reading Nook for Kids
Have a bookworm in the family? Or a struggling reader you want to encourage? Creating a cozy reading nook somewhere in your house is a great way to provide a dedicated space designed for digging into a good book. Here are the three elements of a good reading space and a few ...read more
Always brunch! And what better cocktail to have with brunch than a mimosa? With the holidays quickly approaching, gatherings will be happening more frequently as we focus more on quality time with family and friends. If you have little ones like I do, evenings can be hard to pull ...read more
- Its unique design also helps keep tables, floors and clothes clean too;
- Features interactive locations for plates, bowls, sippy cups, spoons and forks so that baby can learn to put things back in place;
- The firm insert tray is easy to remove, eliminating the need for multiple trips when serving the meal and simplifying clean up;
- A ground-breaking spill catch lip that ergonomically molds to a baby'??s body and easily catches spills that fall between the child and the table.
- Table surfaces, rims and legs also stay clean and dry, while the tray offers a large eating space and rounded rims to keep spills off the table.
- It'??s easy to use and attaches to most tables via a rubber coated clip, keeping it securely locked in place.
- It is also BPA free, phthalate free and dishwasher safe.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples.