I have been thinking about a printer since I had a chance to see it up close a few weeks ago. Yes, a printer. A printer as in a basic piece of office an,d home equipment. But this printer is not just any printer. In fact, it is not one that I have ever seen before. Brother International Corporation a leading manufacturer in small business technology, showcased their new Business Smart'?¢ Series color inkjet ( MFC-J4510DW), an all-in-one innovative printer that incorporates and ode to design with a sleek interior and exterior that is not a bulky eye-sore.
The beauty of this compact printer (aside from its stylish white and black tones) is it includes every single home office feature as well as an added bonus of having a modern piece of office equipment that fits into any home in your house. Theere are also some added bonuses like the ability to print up to 11'?x17'? documents '?? which amazingly is about the same size of the unit'??s footprint. This means you can print beautiful photos, spreadsheets and posters right from the comfort of your home. As a mom, I loved checking out this feature as it literally made it effortless to print photos directly from your computer or memory card.
To provide everything most users wanted '?? all in one unit '?? Brother started from scratch with a blank sheet of paper rather than manufacturing just another generation of all-in-ones. From this initiative, Brother developed its Landscape Printing Technology that reoriented the way color inkjet printing is done. This involved changing how a page is stored and printed from portrait to landscape, thereby reducing the machine footprint. Engineers also developed a new engine and increased the size of the print head to help increase print speeds. Ink cartridges were also redesigned to take up less space even with super high page yields.
This breakthrough resulted in a color inkjet all-in-one product line that virtually eliminates the feature trade offs customers faced in their selection process. Now in a sleek and attractively designed product they can have:
- Fastest in class^ printing speeds** help increase productivity with fast speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color (Fast mode) & up to 20ppm black and 18ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Revolutionary Brother '?¢ Landscape Print Technology resulting in the smallest in class^ design '?? up to 35 percent smaller than competitive models
- Low cost printing using super high yield ink cartridges that help save money and lower costs+
- Intuitive and easy-to-use Swipe TouchScreen display and TouchPanel
- Up to 11'?x17'? printing that creates high impact color documents
- Wireless printing via your mobile device'?¡: AirPrint'?¢, Google Cloud Print'?¢, Brother'?¢ iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct'?¢ and CortadoWorkplace
- Advanced paper handling of up to 20-page ADF, plus duplex (2-sided) printing0
- Flexible connectivity via wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet & Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces for shared use on a network
- Web Connect TouchScreen2 for direct access to popular web applications directly from the machine including: FACEBOOK'?¢, PICASA Web Albums'?¢, FLICKR®, EVERNOTE®, and DROPBOX accounts
Another bonus of this printer, as well as with all other Brother products, is that they free technical support for the life of the machine and a two-year warranty if anything happens to the machine.
Making office and home life easier, this new printer from Brother is a great way to print everything from photos to business cards - offering all-in-one solution that just happens to be sleek and stylish!
The Brother MFC-J4510DW, with an estimated street price of $199, will be available beginning October 2012 at office superstores and Best Buy; additional models in the series will be introduced later this year.
For more information about the Brother'?¢ Business Smart'?¢ Series, please visit www.Brother.com.
Momtrends was not paid for this post