My husband and I love coffee - especially on the weekends when we can actually enjoy a cup (or two) together. For the holidays, I was thinking of getting him a really a new coffee maker and a variety of Starbucks coffee that he can savor at work. Their delicious line of coffees makes for fun gift idea for anyone on your list that also includes an exciting collection of mugs, teas, toys and even a cake pop kit. Here are some of our favorite picks:
1. Holiday Gift Samplers. This delicious pack includes a unique variety of Starbucks coffee including their Breakfast Blend, Christmas Blend, Espresso Roast, Sumatra (my favorite), Caffe Verona and Guatemala Antigua. This would be a great gift for someone who loves to try new coffees and is interested in learning more about the regions in which the coffee is produced.
2. Starbucks Holiday Blend. This festive blend of Latin American and Asia/Pacific coffees creates a cup of coffee that is both spicy and smooth thanks to its Sumatran beans. Starbucks recommends you enjoy this with some cookies.
3. Starbucks Cake Pop Kit. I love cooking with my daughter and she really enjoyed making these delicious bite-sized treats together. The kit includes vanilla cake mix, vanilla frosting, peppermint candy toppings and the sticks. (You'll also need water, oil and an egg.) The kit also comes decorated in a green ribbon - ready to be passed along as a fun gift this holiday season.
4. Falala Ceramic Tumbler. Designed by a Starbucks employee, this classic ceramic to-go cup features script that says 'Fa-la-la-la' that also includes a splash guard and a lid for stylish on-the-go coffee or tea drinking.
5. Pour-Over Gift Set. This set is ideal for the home brewer who can have fun way to make their own cup of Joe. The set comes with a 16-oz mug and five sample filters for the perfect cup of coffee every time.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
6. Tazo Joy Full Leaf Tea. The tea drinker in your life will love this floral and peach tea that is a delicious blend of full-leaf black, green and Oolong teas.
7. Coffee Series Holiday Mug. These interesting and very unique mugs - all signified by a blend of coffee - feature iconic emblems that are found on the Starbucks coffee bags. This would be a great gift for a teacher or a hostess.
8. Plush Ornaments: Reindeer, Bird and Fox. These cute plush toys would be a fun addition on your tree or as an adorable gift that kids of all ages will love.
9. Reusable Cup Sleeves. This is a great gift for someone that loves their coffee or tea but is also environmentally-savvy. Decorated with trees and snowflakes, these felt sleeves keep hands cool and beverages hot.
For more holiday ideas, please visit: http://www.starbucksstore.com/
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples and a gift card for review purposes.