A lot has changed in the breast pump market since my first daughter was born nearly four years ago. Although I enjoyed my first breast pump there were aspects about it that feel uncomfortable as it tugged at pulled at my breasts. I recently had the chance to test out the Simplisse Double Electric Breast Pump, an innovative device that is designed by a team of lactation consultants and moms.
After testing this pump out for over a month, I can honestly say that I love the comfort and flexibility of the cups as well as its compression technology that makes it very gentle on the breasts. Another bonus is that it isn't loud, which made it easy for me to pump during the day while my baby nap or when my toddler was playing. The storage was also simple thanks to the Breastmilk Storage Bags and their durable double zipper seals to protect breastmilk in the refrigerator or the freezer.
Here are some more features of the breast pump:
- The breast cups are gentle and flexible- no heavy and uncomfortable sucking.
- The suction is mimic's a baby's suckling pressure.
- Features compression technology that makes milk expression gentle to feel like breastfeeding.
- Conforms to a moms breast to natural move while expressing milk.
- Inner and Outer Breastcups work to mimic baby'??s tongue and suckling motions.
For additional information, please visit: http://www.simplisse.com/double-electric-breast-pump/
Momtrends was not paid for this post.We did receive a breast pump for review purposes.