With all the craziness that comes with the holiday season we always love to hear about companies that are giving back.
Ruckus Media Group, a media company that creates interactive storybook apps for children, recently announce that they have partnered with St. Jude Children'??s Research Hospital for the 8th annual Thanks and Giving campaign. Through this program Rukus Media is asking consumers to '??Give thanks for the healthy kids in your life, and give to those who are not,'? while shopping this holiday season.
Ruckus will donate to 100% of the net proceeds to St. Jude's where consumers can purchase anything for $1.99 in the company's digital library like the iTunes bestseller My Little Pony and Chuck and Friends. The sale starts today (November 22th) and runs through Monday, November 28, 2011 where kids can score some of the best digital apps on the market. Customers will not be purchasing interactive learning apps but they will be supporting the hospital'??s work to build awareness, raise funds to support their important research and to help save kids with cancer and other deadly illnesses.
All of the apps from Ruckus media are included in the campaign. Here are some of our favorites:
- Pecos Bill - Told By Robin Williams
- The Velveteen Rabbit - Told by Meryl Streep
- Thumbelina - Told by Kelly McGillis
- The Night Before Christmas - Told by Meryl Streep
- John Henry - Told by Denzel Washington
- Paul Buyan - Told By Jonathan Winters
- Tom Thumb -Told by John Cleese
- Goldilocks - Told by Meg Ryan
- Johnny Applessed - Told by Garrison Keillor
- The Steadfast Tin Solder - Told by Jeremy Irons
- The Three Little Pigs - Told by Holly Hunter
To purchase Ruckus'?? interactive storybooks for iOS mobile devices and help support this campaign during the holiday season,visitthe Ruckus Media Group page at iTunes. To learn more about the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign or to make a donation visit www.stjude.org or call 1-800-4STJUDE.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.