Boom Boom! Revolution, creator of Boom Boom! Cards acts of kindness cards, is now extending their mission of inspiring '??guerilla goodness'? through what many of us have on our mind during the holiday season: baking sweet treats!
To Plate it Forward:
- Make something delicious for someone you care about.
- Place your treat on the plate.
- '??Plate it Forward'?: Deliver the plate to your unsuspecting (and lucky!) recipient.
- High five yourself (and anyone around you) for keeping this act of guerilla goodness in motion.
- After your recipient eats the sweet treats, they can '??Plate it Forward'? by delivering treats to someone they care about!
DIY Flower Arrangement Mugs for Graduation
This is an usual graduation season. With COVID in our midst, we are isolating ourselves from the ones we love. I came up with a creative way to celebrate the graduates in my life with these DIY flower arrangement mugs using Fabulous Florals. Related: Easy DIY floral design tips ...read more
7 Activities for Family Fun in Jackson Hole, WY
As part of a three-week trip from California to Montana, my family spent two nights in Jackson Hole, Wyoming at the Snake River Lodge and Spa. If your family vacations head you that way or you're looking for a new part of the U.S. to explore, here are 7 great family activities to ...read more
How to Build Your Maternity Capsule Wardrobe
As a stylist who has been pregnant twice now, I love styling maternity outfits. But expectant moms often find this challenge daunting. They’ll tell me they have no idea what to wear, what to buy, or when to “give in” to maternity clothes during pregnancy. So let’s debunk all the ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post