Boom Boom! Revolution, creator of Boom Boom! Cards acts of kindness cards, is now extending their mission of inspiring '??guerilla goodness'? through what many of us have on our mind during the holiday season: baking sweet treats!
To Plate it Forward:
- Make something delicious for someone you care about.
- Place your treat on the plate.
- '??Plate it Forward'?: Deliver the plate to your unsuspecting (and lucky!) recipient.
- High five yourself (and anyone around you) for keeping this act of guerilla goodness in motion.
- After your recipient eats the sweet treats, they can '??Plate it Forward'? by delivering treats to someone they care about!
Keep Your Hands and Feet Warm with Canada's Most Loved Handwarmers
For all the folks out there with cold hands and toes, I have a solution that is both effective and sustainable! And, of course, it comes from a mom. Aurora heat is a small brand out of the Northwest Territories of Canada. Using sustainably resourced beaver pelts, they have ...read more
12 Tips for Cutting Down Your Own Christmas Tree
I grew up with a fake Christmas tree. We'd lug it up from the basement--branch by dilapidated branch--every year after Thanksgiving. It wasn't until my husband and I moved into our own house in the 'burbs that we decided to get ourselves a real, live tree. Related: How to make ...read more
Guide to Buying a Christmas Tree
After turkey, it's time to decorate the tree. Although we love adding the pretty lights and gorgeous ornaments, there are numerous things to take into consideration such as how to take care of your tree and understanding where it was sourced. Momtrends recently learned some ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post