You purchase the stroller of your dreams and within years (or maybe sooner), the second baby arrives. For many people that means purchasing a whole new double stroller - complete with new features (some of which that you may not adore) because you now have to accomodate life on-the-go with two bundles of joy.
Orbit Baby, the brand renowned for their innovative and stylish strollers, is revamping the double stroller model with the launch of the revolutionary Double Helix. Available today, the Double Helix is an innovative extension of the G2 stroller that allows parents to use the stroller that they love and the parts to accommodate their new life with two.
With this stroller parents can use two seats that can be rotated for any situation - making it ideal for forward-facing when a baby is small to looking out when they are older. This also allows both children to look at each other and since the size of the seats is the same it allows children to change positions. All-in-all there are four different positions and it also includes amazing features for the modern parent such as a large basket, two cupholders, 6-wheel maneuverability, and pockets for your tablet and smartphone.
This is also a great option for parents who don't have the G2 to invest in the line where they have the ability to add a cool skate-board style kick-board when their older child gets older or to simply use the G3 when the double is no longer needed. The beauty of this model is the flexibility and the ease to go from various configurations as they fit into your needs during a given moment in your child's life.
At a recent preview of the Double Helix, I loved how smooth it glided - despite the fact that there are two seats. It was also amazing to see the innovative storage flap for an iPhone and cool holder for your phone so that you don't have to store in a bag or down below in a basket. Another bonus for parents is that the stroller is compact when folded - making it ideal for easy travel and can converts on the fly from double to single - depending on your needs.
Additionally, Orbit Baby conducts extensive research for the development of all of their products (they also sell car seats, bassinets, travel bags, etc) that include tests for the materials used as well as adhering to standards in from the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association and applicable government tests to provide their high-quality product line.
Staying in touch with what the modern mom needs, the Double Helix is perfect as your family expands and allows you to have all of the innovative features that you need for life with your new family.
Some additional features of the Double Helix:
- Face-to-face: As the only premium double stroller with front-and-back seats, Double Helix'?¢ makes strolling-time sibling-time too
- Live life in 360°: Dual SmartHub® rings rotate to face any situation, and allow your child to pop into the double seat by herself
- 2-in-1: Doubles for all '?? Helix is the only premium double stroller also available as an upgrade kit, ensuring that current Orbit Baby Stroller G2 owners can double two
- Modular freedom: With two SmartHub rings and the option to dock four different seats (Infant Car Seat, Stroller Seat, Bassinet, and Toddler Car Seat), Helix has you covered if you have twins, a growing brood, or just want to make sure you can swap out seats as your children grow from infant to toddler.
- Family flexible: Whether you have two kids on the go, or just one kid for the day, the Helix frame flexes to fit your changing family life
- 6-wheel maneuverability: With 6 wheels and 24 QuadShock'?¢ shock absorbers, the Double Helix steers anywhere and goes everywhere
- Safe for your kids, good for our planet: Orbit Baby keeps your family healthy with the world'??s first strollers and car seats using fabrics eco-certified safe by Oeko-Tex®
Check out the video for more information about the stroller:
Learn more about Orbit Baby car seats, strollers, and bassinets here: www.orbitbaby.com.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.