Staying hydrated is serious business, especially when 75% of people are dehydrated. This is also linked to daytime fatigue, cramps, headaches, dizziness, nausea and rapid heart rates, which as a mom, means you won't be on top of the many challenges that make up your day. To stay hydrated, I have been testing out tablets from Nuun All Day, a system complete with tasty hydration tabs that you simply drop into any water bottle. This includes flavors like Blueberry Pomegranate, Grape Raspberry, Grapefruit Orange and Tangerine Lime that also happens to be 100% natural and contains no sugar. While I love drinking water, it was also nice to have a flavor boost and with Nuun All Day Hydration you can enjoy the water that your body needs as well as vitamins like C, E, Zinc, Manganese, and Selenium to keep you powered throughout the day!
More About Nuun All Day Hydration:
- All Natural
- Contains Zero Sugar (Sweetened with Stevia)
- Under 8 Calories
- Enhanced with 17 vitamins and Minerals
- Portable '?? 15 tabs in an eco-friendly tube makes it easy to take it anywhere
- Contains Vitamins C, E, Zinc, Manganese, and Selenium support a healthy immune system
- Contains Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, and Chromium fight fatigue and support brain function
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples.