I love to bake and try to always have something yummy on the counter and to use in my family's lunches. Right now, we have tropical zucchini bars to enjoy, last week was pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Next week, the plan is for some Thanksgiving desserts.
But sometimes, having enough time to bake can be a problem, especially during the holiday season. By then, I'm trying to get all my holiday cookies baked. Having a separate baked good for school takes more time than is available, and sometimes more ingredients than I have on hand.
Pillsbury has introduced a few great new mixes this holiday season that fit in perfectly with busy days, including:
- Mocha Fudge and Dark Chocolate Pillsbury Brownie Mixes
- Pillsbury Cookie Mixes in Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Funfetti and Sugar Cookie
- Sugar-Free Moist Supreme Cake Mix in Classic Yellow and Devil'??s Food
- Sugar-Free Brownie Mix in Chocolate Fudge and Milk Chocolate
- Pillsbury Sugar Free Creamy Supreme Frosting in Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla
All the mixes are easy to prepare, while still ending up with a great tasting cookie or brownie and saving time. What more could a busy mom want?
The new Pillsbury mixes are available at your local grocery store, in the baking aisle. Visit PillsburyBaking.com for more ideas, products, and the new People Celebrate More photo contest.
Shannon is a Canadian mom to her two little Texans, now living in Colorado, and the author of
'??BentoLunch.net '?? What'??s for Lunch at Our House,'? her blog detailing the adventures of feeding her children.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.
We did receive mixes to sample, our favorite was the dark chocolate brownies.