We'??ve been nominated on Parents.com annual blog awards as Most Fashionable Mom Blog. Voting ends 10/15 simply go here to support Momtrends.com
Soliciting votes doesn'??t come naturally to me, I'??d rather go about the business of writing about fashion an style, but now that Momtrends has grown and added all these amazing team members, I feel I owe it to the team and the brand to say I AM SO PROUD OF MOMTRENDS!
So here is my case for why we really are the best and most fashionable mom blog.
1. We are on the ground hunting trends everyday in the fashion capitol of the world. I go to 5-6 appointments a week scouting out what'??s cool and trendy, and when I'??m not able to attend I hire one of our '??trend spotters'? to get the scoop.
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
2. Style is a passion. I don'??t want moms spending a ton of money/time/effort on a wardrobe. I want it help moms build a fun and versatile wardrobe. My ten years as a fashion executive serve me well when it comes to sharing essentials.
3. We work if from high to low and back again. Sure we can covet the latest runway fashions. Let me tell you, most women can look good with unlimited time to shop and a unlimited budget. We work in finds from H&M, Target and other mass brands that deliver style at a great price.
4. Candor works. We'??re not afraid to call out a trend that should be skipped or a brand that should be spanked for either a dud of an ad campaign or for ignoring the needs of real women.
5. We work really, really, hard to make sure we offer fresh, current content. While it all may look effortless and easy when the features pop up on Momtrends.
Without you dear readers, we'??re nothing. So if you want us to be a grow bigger, stronger more powerful brand with the power to move fashion in the direction moms need and want honors like this matter. So vote, tell your friends and feel good about the community you'??ve helped create. And thank you!