I love this time of a year for the fun get togethers with my family and friends. Although traditional invitations are great, I prefer online invitations where I can easily plug the information into my phone as well as refer back to it. I am not alone in my love of online invitations where over 250 million invitations were sent this past year via Evite, the categorical leader in online invitations and social planning. They also recently released a fun infographic charting the most popular dates for a holiday party, the numbers of days before an invite is sent and the hottest party trends of the season. Here are some more holiday party trends from the Evite Infographic:
- The middle of the month is hot for holiday parties with 15% of invites on December 11th.
- We love cookies and the term '??cookie exchange'? was the third most popular search on Evite in 2011.
- The average holiday party size is up nearly 10% '?? to 36 guests '?? this year.
- Planning ahead: On average, s holiday party invitation is sent 20 days in advance. In comparison, Super Bowl party invites go out just two weeks prior.
- More than 13.6 million people were invited to holiday parties in 2010.
For additional information, please visit: http://new.evite.com/#home
Momtrends was not paid for this post.