Last week I had the chance to meet with Hen House Linens' founders, Katherine Poole and Jenny Davids. At the event they shared some ideas for holiday decorating using their eye-catching, fresh and fun linen designs that can dress up any table and create a holiday atmosphere in your home. Whether you'??re going for a fancy or an informal vibe, traditional or contemporary, Hen House Linens brings you the must-have patterns and prints of the season to dress up your dining room table and get everyone in the mood to sing some carols. Here are some of their tips to showcase your home during the holidays.
Try one of these holiday-perfect patterns for a classic look:
- Devine Scarlet: Featuring sweeping white curlicues against a backdrop of deep red, this elegant pattern is timeless and chic.
- Ornamental Scarlet: Evoking the look of vintage holiday ornaments, this quaint design is the perfect way to get everyone in the holiday mood.
- Linked-Up Ivy: Inspired by the precious trinkets that dangle from the charm bracelets of Southern belles, this deep evergreen pattern will definitely bring everyone together at the table.
Feel like taking a more fresh approach to decorating your dinner table? Opt for these bold, modern designs for an updated spin on the classic holiday look:
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
- Bargello Grass: A vibrant geometric pattern of green and white, this eye-catching swatch is sure to dazzle and delight.
- Spot On Lime: This juicy lime shade offers a sophisticated approach to playful polka dots.
- Spot on Raspberry: A punchy, fun print that brightens up any setting.
For a truly one-of-a-kind look, mix and match the traditional and the modern '?? accent a holiday classic like a Devine Scarlet tablecloth with bright napkins in Bargello Grass. And, after the tinsel and ornaments have been packed away, these enduring prints will continue to look great on your table. From fall to winter, spring to summer, Hen House Linens'?? designs are sure to suit any season.
WHAT THEY COST: 60" Square Topper Tablecloth, $52; 70'? Round Tablecloth, $56; 70'? x 90'? Tablecloth, $70; 70'? x 108'? Tablecloth, $78; Cocktail Napkins, $24 (set of 6); Dinner Napkin, $9
For more information, please visit henhouselinens.com; select retailers
Momtrends was not paid for this post.