Last week I had the chance to meet with Hen House Linens' founders, Katherine Poole and Jenny Davids. At the event they shared some ideas for holiday decorating using their eye-catching, fresh and fun linen designs that can dress up any table and create a holiday atmosphere in your home. Whether you'??re going for a fancy or an informal vibe, traditional or contemporary, Hen House Linens brings you the must-have patterns and prints of the season to dress up your dining room table and get everyone in the mood to sing some carols. Here are some of their tips to showcase your home during the holidays.
Try one of these holiday-perfect patterns for a classic look:
- Devine Scarlet: Featuring sweeping white curlicues against a backdrop of deep red, this elegant pattern is timeless and chic.
- Ornamental Scarlet: Evoking the look of vintage holiday ornaments, this quaint design is the perfect way to get everyone in the holiday mood.
- Linked-Up Ivy: Inspired by the precious trinkets that dangle from the charm bracelets of Southern belles, this deep evergreen pattern will definitely bring everyone together at the table.
Feel like taking a more fresh approach to decorating your dinner table? Opt for these bold, modern designs for an updated spin on the classic holiday look:
- Bargello Grass: A vibrant geometric pattern of green and white, this eye-catching swatch is sure to dazzle and delight.
- Spot On Lime: This juicy lime shade offers a sophisticated approach to playful polka dots.
- Spot on Raspberry: A punchy, fun print that brightens up any setting.
For a truly one-of-a-kind look, mix and match the traditional and the modern '?? accent a holiday classic like a Devine Scarlet tablecloth with bright napkins in Bargello Grass. And, after the tinsel and ornaments have been packed away, these enduring prints will continue to look great on your table. From fall to winter, spring to summer, Hen House Linens'?? designs are sure to suit any season.
WHAT THEY COST: 60" Square Topper Tablecloth, $52; 70'? Round Tablecloth, $56; 70'? x 90'? Tablecloth, $70; 70'? x 108'? Tablecloth, $78; Cocktail Napkins, $24 (set of 6); Dinner Napkin, $9
For more information, please visit henhouselinens.com; select retailers
Momtrends was not paid for this post.