Gilt Baby & Kids and babyGap have partnered just in time for the holiday gift-giving season. Starting today, Gilt.com is exclusively offering three of babyGap'??s latest gift collections'??Cashmere, Newborn Gift Sets and Snowflake'??before they'??re available anywhere else. Additionally, Gilt.com is selling some of babyGap'??s existing collections for up to fifty percent off.
'??babyGap has long been a favorite destination for apparel and gifts and we'??re thrilled to offer their newest holiday collections to Gilt.com members before they are available in stores. It'??s also exciting to offer exclusive pricing on Gap'??s most precious infant and toddler styles because they'??re products our customers know and love,'? Rachel Jarrett, General Manager, Gilt Baby & Kids.
Featuring more than 150 pieces in a range of styles'??from sweaters and dresses, to onesies and accessories'??the babyGap collections are guaranteed to fit the personality of every little one on your holiday shopping list and include:
- Cashmere: Sporting a variety of hoodies in solids and stripes with coordinating pants, this cozy collection features luxurious fabric and attention to detail, making it a perfectly chic holiday gift.
- City Baby: A knit-based collection of stripes, dots and color blocking, City Baby features New York City-inspired graphics such as taxi cabs, cityscapes and sweet treats.
- Newborn Gift Sets: Presented in custom packaging and offered at three different price points, the Newborn Gift Sets give baby all of the essentials'??onesies, pants and hats'?? in elevated fabrications.
Is a Vizsla a Good Dog for Your Family?
Long before COVID arrived, our family decided we were ready for a dog. I grew up with dogs and knew my girls would gain a lot from the experience of owning a pet. Vizslas are wonderful and gorgeous dogs that require a ton of exercise and lot of time. Like me, you might wonder, ...read more
How to Get Kids to Ski for Free in Utah
I know skiing with kids can be expensive. That's why I'm always looking for an angle to save myself and my readers some money. My goal? Get us all out on the slopes more with the kiddos without having to tap into our retirement accounts. Sure, you can pack lunches and get used ...read more
What to Do After the Epilepsy Diagnosis for Your Child
In the spring of 2020, right in the early panic days of the COVID crisis, my daughter had a seizure. It scared us to the core. We called 911, got an ambulance and essentially that was when we started our epilepsy journey. 18 months later, I've learned a lot and want to help other ...read more
- Nomad: Cozy and casual, the Nomad collection is grounded in warm tones of red, brown and denim and features fairisle printed sweaters, intarsia tunics, ponchos and hints of faux fur.
- Park View: Inspired by the Plaza Hotel in New York City, this fun and bright collection of prints is rooted in orange and berry tones with chocolate brown and camel accents.
- Picture Taking: Based in a more traditional holiday color palette, this collection has festive outfits perfect for holiday events and picture taking.
- Snowflake: Inspired by winter animals like penguins and owls, Snowflake keeps baby warm in neutral tones and velour fabrics.
- Snow Kingdom: Rooted in icy blues and creams, Snow Kingdom is inspired by a classic children'??s book and features cozy layering pieces for boys and pops of sparkle for girls.
'??Gilt is known for inspiring their members with well-curated, premium merchandise at an unbeatable price,'? said Mark Breitbard, president of Gap brand North America. '??We'??re looking forward to making gift-giving even easier for Gilt.com members by offering them early access and exclusive pricing on some of our favorite holiday styles.'?
To visit the exclusive sale, please visit www.gilt.com/gap.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.