Did you know that nearly 4 million Americans use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly? A mixture of mineral oils, paraffin and microcrystalline waxes, this jelly is a staple in my household that I use for everything from dry skin to a base on my eyes for a creamy eye shadow. As a staple to soothe your lips, the company recently released a tube of Lip Therapy that is packaged in a cute and portable pocket-sized container. For both kids and adults, Vaseline is a fantastic multifaceted product that is sure to be a staple in everyone's makeup bag over the holidays. Here are some more uses for this beloved jar of petroleum jelly.
1. Eye Shadow: Mix a dab of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with loose eye shadow to create a moisturizing blush.
2. Lip Gloss: A pinch of your favorite powdered drink combined with Vaseline Petroleum Jelly created flavored lip gloss.
3. Treats Dry Feet: The winter means a lot more dry skin - especially on the feet. Dab some Vaseline of the affected area and cover your feet with some socks. You will wake up with smooth and soft tooties.
4. Natural Gloss: Give your skin a natural glow by dabbing on some Vaseline with a Q-tips Precision Tip on your lips and eyelids. You will look "awake" and won't need much make-up thanks to the natural jelly from the Vaseline.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
5. Treats Chapped Lips: Dab a light coat of Vaseline Lip Therapy on your lips. This small container is a perfect addition to your makeup bag that treats your lips while it also give you a glossy shine.
6. Gentle Scrub: Mix some sea salts (like epsom salt) with some Vaseline for an all-natural body scrub. Wash away in the shower.
7. Gentle Massage: Use some on a baby for a gentle massage on their belly, legs or arms.
8. Skin Soother: To treat skin after shaving, use a dab of Vaseline to relieve exposed skin.
9. Tames Flyaways: To tame wayward hair, dab some Vaseline on the hair and work it in. Make sure to spread evenly to avoid clumps.
10. On-Flight Dryness. In addition to the winter, skin is beyond dry on a flight. To combat this, dab some Vaseline on your legs, knees, feet, etc for a smooth landing.
What do you use Vaseline for? Share in the comments section!
For additional information, please visit: http://vaseline.com/index.aspx
I was provided with Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly, Vaseline® Lip Therapy Original®, Q-tips® Precision Tips'?¢, a $25 gift card and information about the products by RocketXL. All opinions are 100% my own.