Did you know that nearly 4 million Americans use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly? A mixture of mineral oils, paraffin and microcrystalline waxes, this jelly is a staple in my household that I use for everything from dry skin to a base on my eyes for a creamy eye shadow. As a staple to soothe your lips, the company recently released a tube of Lip Therapy that is packaged in a cute and portable pocket-sized container. For both kids and adults, Vaseline is a fantastic multifaceted product that is sure to be a staple in everyone's makeup bag over the holidays. Here are some more uses for this beloved jar of petroleum jelly.
1. Eye Shadow: Mix a dab of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with loose eye shadow to create a moisturizing blush.
2. Lip Gloss: A pinch of your favorite powdered drink combined with Vaseline Petroleum Jelly created flavored lip gloss.
3. Treats Dry Feet: The winter means a lot more dry skin - especially on the feet. Dab some Vaseline of the affected area and cover your feet with some socks. You will wake up with smooth and soft tooties.
4. Natural Gloss: Give your skin a natural glow by dabbing on some Vaseline with a Q-tips Precision Tip on your lips and eyelids. You will look "awake" and won't need much make-up thanks to the natural jelly from the Vaseline.
5. Treats Chapped Lips: Dab a light coat of Vaseline Lip Therapy on your lips. This small container is a perfect addition to your makeup bag that treats your lips while it also give you a glossy shine.
6. Gentle Scrub: Mix some sea salts (like epsom salt) with some Vaseline for an all-natural body scrub. Wash away in the shower.
7. Gentle Massage: Use some on a baby for a gentle massage on their belly, legs or arms.
8. Skin Soother: To treat skin after shaving, use a dab of Vaseline to relieve exposed skin.
9. Tames Flyaways: To tame wayward hair, dab some Vaseline on the hair and work it in. Make sure to spread evenly to avoid clumps.
10. On-Flight Dryness. In addition to the winter, skin is beyond dry on a flight. To combat this, dab some Vaseline on your legs, knees, feet, etc for a smooth landing.
What do you use Vaseline for? Share in the comments section!
For additional information, please visit: http://vaseline.com/index.aspx
I was provided with Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly, Vaseline® Lip Therapy Original®, Q-tips® Precision Tips'?¢, a $25 gift card and information about the products by RocketXL. All opinions are 100% my own.