Are you looking for a quick, but delicious, last-minute holiday gift? We've been sampling, and loving, the Lindt's Holiday Lindor Truffles!
Available in 13 different flavors, they offer a variety for all tastes, including milk and dark chocolate options. While I love the Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles (my love for peppermint truffles may have been evident in last week's Friday Food Linky), my children adored the milk chocolate truffles. Variety packs also exist, combining dark and milk chocolate varieties with white chocolate, as well as build-your-own bag options, where gift givers can choose their favorite flavors combined into one bag, as well as mini samplers for stocking stuffers.
Food gifts are always popular around the holidays, especially homemade cookies. Our Friday Food Linky has featured several favorite recipes and readers have contributed many more delicious ideas, that can be made easily for gifts.
But how to wrap the perfect culinary gift? Country Living has several great suggestions for the perfect presentation:
- Cherry vintage tins add a personal touch to baked goods. Striped and polka-dot patterned tins, paired with contrasting ribbon or wrapping paper add a unique touch.
- Take a bakery fresh approach with printed paper bags. This bright idea is reminiscent of childhood fun at the country fair.
- Mini-Bundt, cupcake, and loaf pans double as '??boxes'? that recipients can put to good use. It'??s the gift that keeps on giving!
- Mason-jars are a sweet way to wrap up treats. Don'??t have any on hand? Try an empty honey or jam jar. Short on time? Layer the dry ingredients into the jar, secure the lid then write the remaining directions on the tag. Don'??t forget a bow!
- For a professional finish, reinvent old holiday cards with stamps and scissors to create a personal tag without spending a dime!
Shannon is a Canadian mom to her two little Texans, now living in Colorado, and the author of
'??BentoLunch.net '?? What'??s for Lunch at Our House,'? her blog detailing the adventures of feeding her children.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.