The holidays mean life gets even busier for moms--coordinating the gift buying and wrapping, the travel plans, the activities, and of course, the cookies.
Whether it's for a cookie exchange or your own family, most of us have tons of questions about holiday cookies. Thankfully, Linda Stahl from Hershey's Kitchens and Kristen Olson from the Betty Crocker Kitchens have invited Momtrends to their Cookie Headquarters in Hershey, PA, to answer some of our most pressing cookie-making questions, including:
- What recipes keep the best?
- How do you store pre-baked cookies so they last until Christmas?
- How do you make puffy chocolate chip cookies?
- Can all cookies be frozen?
- Any other tips for busy moms to streamline holiday baking?
Make sure to watch for their recipe for Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies! We're going to try them this weekend.
Shannon is a Canadian mom to her two little Texans, now living in Colorado, and the author of
'??BentoLunch.net '?? What'??s for Lunch at Our House,'? her blog detailing the adventures of feeding her children.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.