It seems that everyday a trusted product is recalled. From strollers to cribs to simple toys, there are tons of defective products on the market that cause injury and even death. To project our kids, we try to stay on top of the latest recalls. This process has just gotten a little easier with Recalls Plus, an app that allows parents to keep an eye on the products your children use the most.
Features of the Recalls Plus App include:
- Proactively delivers timely recall alerts for the items on your Personal Watch List (a personalized list of the brands and products that you wish to monitor).
- Hand curates every product and food recall directly from government agencies (CPSC, NHTSA, FDA, USDA) for relevance to children and consolidates them in one place.
- Provides parents a simple, easy-to-use solution to track recall information and instantly share it with family and friends.
- Search recall history by brand or category.
- Share relevant recalls with others
Available for the iPhone and iPod touch, Recalls Plus was designed and developed by parents with young children for other parents. Because sorting through the large volume of typical recalls '?? many with low personal relevance '?? can be overwhelming, this app gives parents peace of mind that they aren'??t missing recalls of any of their children'??s products.
The Recalls Plus App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/recalls-plus/id499200328.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did download this app!