Everyone is looking to cross off names on their holiday gift list this season, causing long lines and massive headaches.
Pissed Consumer, the most popular product review and complaint website shared five tips with Momtrends to make your holiday shopping a done deal in record time.
1. SHOP ONLINE '?? For anything that needs be shipped, this is the least time-consuming option.
Ski Moms Fun Podcast
The struggle is real, but the rewards are great. Welcome to the Ski Moms Fun Podcast a chat for women who love the outdoors and do the hard work of getting families out into the snow to play. Meet Your Hosts The Ski Moms Fun Podcast is hosted by Sarah Butler and Nicole ...read more
The Books Parents Need to Get Started on the College Search
We've got a high school junior and are starting to educate ourselves on the college process. I always rely on the advice of parents who've been there and experts to help me along the way. Two new books are the perfect reads for those of us embarking on this journey. Here are the ...read more
Preserve Recycles Toothbrushes
Put those used brushes back to work with this cool new Mail Back program from Preserve. These guys always amaze me with uses for our old yogurt cups. The Mail Back Pack is a revolutionary approach to packaging. When you are done with your toothbrush, you just send it back to ...read more
2. SHOP EARLY- Go shopping the first thing in the morning, right when the stores open. There will be far less people and you will find the items with ease.
3. SHOP DURING EXTRA LATE HOURS -- If the store is open until midnight, there will likely not be crowds at 10 PM. Take advantage of the fringe hours when crowds are thinner.
4. LIMIT ALL SHOPPING TO 2 HOURS -- Put a time-frame on it so if you'??re in by 9 AM, you'??re out by 11 AM, which is when the crowds start to swell.
5. MAKE A LIST BEFORE YOU GO -- Know what you'??re there for so you don'??t find yourself hanging out looking for things to buy and thereby buying more.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.