Expedia recently launched its Expedia Kids in the City Guide, which is a compilation of 12 guides to top urban summer vacation destinations. The guides will be curated by a top mom/travel blogger in each of the 12 cities and will include the best places to see, stay, eat and play with children. Each city guide will be posted on Expedia.com in addition to a video that the blogger created.
The cities and blogs that will be featured are:
- Boston '?? Nancy Solomon of Ciao Bambino!
- Chicago '?? Nicole Wiltrout of Arrows Sent Forth
- Denver '?? Kara Williams of The Vacation Gals
- Los Angeles '?? Jennifer Miner of The Vacation Gals
- Minneapolis/St.Paul '?? Beth Blair of The Vacation Gals
- New York City '?? Carol Cain of NYCity Mama
- Philadelphia '?? Mara Gorman of The Mother of All Trips
- Portland '?? Amy Whitley of Pit Stop for Kids
- San Diego '?? Colleen Lanin of Travel Mamas
- San Francisco '?? Dana Rebmann of Ciao Bambino!
- Seattle '?? Debbie Dubrow of Delicious Baby
- Washington D.C. '?? Elizabeth Thorp of Posh Brood
Ten Things You Can Do RIGHT NOW to get ready for ski season
I finally see snow in the forecast here in Vermont and that means ski season isn't too far away. Like all gear-intensive sports, you're going to need to do some pre-season work to make sure you're ready for the first snow day. And don't forget, skiing and riding also require ...read more
Cheesy Chicken Nacho Recipe
This week you're likely to let the kids indulge a bit on sweets. And guess what? More holidays are coming. The kids want sweets. Moms want the kids to eat well-balanced meals with plenty of nutrition. I rely on easy recipes that are ready in a flash with wholesome ingredients ...read more
Planning Snack Sized Fall Family Adventures
Fall is simply the best time of year for family adventures. When you live in New England, nature simply beckons you outdoors. Life was simpler when the girls were little, we had wide open calendars and outdoor adventures were easier to execute. But now with school plays, cross ...read more
For the moms with little time to plan, this should ease the trouble, and Expedia will have fantastic package deals corresponding with each city. If you'??re not familiar with package deals, it is a bundling of flight and hotel, and you can sometimes save up to $500 on a trip due to it.
Momtrends was not paid for this post