Are you getting ready to go away for the spring break and are not quite sure how to travel with your car seat? There are different options out there, but BRICA has come up with an affordable way for you to safely transport your car seat with their new BRICA CoverGuard Car Seat Travel Tote. This innovative product can be used in backpack or wheeled mode and offers superior comfort and positioning, plus exceptional materials to protect even the largest car seat from damage.
I have traveled with a car seat without a bag and it is not fun. Who is carrying the car seat? Who is carrying the baby? Will it be damaged when we arrive? Traveling should be an enjoyable experience and the BRICA CoverGuard provides you the peace of mind knowing that your car seat will be well protected when you arrive at your destination.
The BRICA car seat travel tote can be worn like a backpack or rolled behind you like a suitcase. They'??ve positioned the wheels on the front of the tote to place the handle position at a much more natural level '?? no need to stoop over! An inner lined pocket fills the void in the middle of the seat and is accessible from the outside.
Here are some of its great features:
- Fits today'??s large convertible and forward facing car seats.
- Durable, water resistant fabric protects seat from dirt and moisture damage.
- Full perimeter zipper makes is easy to load and unload car seats.
- Forward-tilt'?¢ rolling position offers a more natural handle height.
- Padded pull handle and smooth wheels allow for easy maneuvering.
- Fully lined inner storage pocket accessible from outside.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps for backpack mode.
- Card holder for quick airport identification.
Kerri G. is a not only a teacher, wife and writer but a full time working mom of three savvy ladies. You can read about her adventures in traveling, fashion and money sense at Raising Three Savvy Ladies. Find her on twitter as @SavvyMomNYC.