Back to school is not just about the kids, it is also a great time for moms to focus on themselves and take some time to start (or get back into) an exercise routine.
As Kristin stated, "with CoachClub you don't have to leave your home you can customize your workouts. You can even just do 25 minute workouts while the baby is napping and for $15 a month it's totally affordable and you don't feel guilty about it when you do miss a workout." Here are some more of her tips to stay motivated and focus on you this season!
Back to School Fit Tips for Moms:
- Right after you drop off the kids at school do your workout! If you put it off, you'll find excuses not to get moving.
- Invite a friend or other mom over to your house and workout to CoachClub together. It's a way to hang out and be social and sneak in exercise.
- Have your kids do CoachClub workouts with you after school, it keeps the whole family moving and is a fun way to unwind and blow off stress from the day.
- If your kids are too young to get moving with you, play a game where they have to judge you and see if you're doing the moves correctly like American Idol!
- Set your iphone, blackberry, computer alarm to alert you that it's time to get up and move and just do a 25 minute Coachclub routine even 25 minutes a day will re energize you.
- Take turns with your husband getting the kids ready for school in the AM and do CoachClub on alternate days. You can even set up a little contest with your hubby.
- Do some post natal yoga on CoachClub if you're a new mom when the baby is napping to rebuild strength and tone.
- Sign up for CoachClub with friends from all over the country and skype or email with each other to share notes.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coachclub.com/us/
Momtrends was not paid for this post.