Back to school is not just about the kids, it is also a great time for moms to focus on themselves and take some time to start (or get back into) an exercise routine.
As Kristin stated, "with CoachClub you don't have to leave your home you can customize your workouts. You can even just do 25 minute workouts while the baby is napping and for $15 a month it's totally affordable and you don't feel guilty about it when you do miss a workout." Here are some more of her tips to stay motivated and focus on you this season!
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
Back to School Fit Tips for Moms:
- Right after you drop off the kids at school do your workout! If you put it off, you'll find excuses not to get moving.
- Invite a friend or other mom over to your house and workout to CoachClub together. It's a way to hang out and be social and sneak in exercise.
- Have your kids do CoachClub workouts with you after school, it keeps the whole family moving and is a fun way to unwind and blow off stress from the day.
- If your kids are too young to get moving with you, play a game where they have to judge you and see if you're doing the moves correctly like American Idol!
- Set your iphone, blackberry, computer alarm to alert you that it's time to get up and move and just do a 25 minute Coachclub routine even 25 minutes a day will re energize you.
- Take turns with your husband getting the kids ready for school in the AM and do CoachClub on alternate days. You can even set up a little contest with your hubby.
- Do some post natal yoga on CoachClub if you're a new mom when the baby is napping to rebuild strength and tone.
- Sign up for CoachClub with friends from all over the country and skype or email with each other to share notes.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coachclub.com/us/
Momtrends was not paid for this post.