Trunki Travel Twitter Party
Tuesday, May 13th
10am PST / 1pm EST
Join us for a Travel Tuesday Twitter party with Trunki!
We’ll be talking about summer travel, family vacation planning, and how Moms manage to keep the kids entertained all summer long. Whether you are hitting the road, taking a long distance journey or planning a few stay cations in your city, your kids are sure to be hitting the local pools, beaches, theme parks and splash parks! We’ll share our tips and tricks for packing up the kids and making the most of your summer.
We’ll also be celebrating
as they swim across the Pond to America, good thing they’re wearing a
! Innovative children’s product designer Trunki announces its plunge into the U.S. market this month with their PaddlePak, the backpack for little explorers. PaddlePak is a water resistant backpack for children ages 2+. It prevents damp items from leaking though, or keeps contents inside dry. It’s the perfect partner for days out and about at school, camp, and trips to the beach or pool.
Twitter Party Prizing
1. One PaddlePak ($25-$30 depending on style)
2. Two PaddlePaks ($50-$60 depending on style)
3. Two PaddlePak ($50-$60), Yondi ($15), Two Seatbelt covers ($16)
4. Two PaddlePak ($50-$60), ToyBox ($30), crab purse ($8), jellyfish grab bag ($15), Yondi ($15), Two Seatbelt covers ($8)
5. Two PaddlePak ($50-$60), ToyBox ($30), Yondi ($15), Two Seatbelt covers ($16), Snoozihead ($30), crab purse ($8), jellyfish grab bag ($15)
Please RSVP below
Must be US resident and 18 years old