**It's available now online!** You can officially pre-order the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as of today and we already know you want it just as bad as we do. The good news? It's not just because it's the latest gadget from Apple. It also has some serious updates you'll love. Here are 6 reasons you'll love the new version.
1. Pick your size. Some people like their screen big; others like it small and compact. Whatever your preference, there's an iPhone 6 for you. The new iPhone 6 comes in either a 5.5" Retina HD display (920x1080 resolution, 401 ppi) or as the iPhone 6 Plus with a 4.7" Retina HD Display (1334x750 resolution, 326 ppi). Both sizes are bigger than the 4" iPhone 5.
2. It's thinner. This is the biggest, yet thinnest iPhone yet with the 5.5" iPhone 6 measuring in at 7.1mm and the 4.7" iPhone 6 at 6.9mm.
3. It works faster. The new A8 chip in the iPhone 6 is 25% faster than the iPhone 5 in CPU tasks and 50% faster in GPU tasks, according to Apple, which means apps open faster, work is done quicker, and your phone works at the speed of your life. #momFTW
4. It roams better. Motherhood is not a stationary job. You're moving from school drop-offs and business seminars, to cross-town playdates, sales meetings and soccer practice to ballet recitals. The new iPhone 6 has faster LTE download speeds, and when connected to a local WiFi, you'll have a 3 times the speed of earlier iPhones.
5. Better pictures. An updated iSight camera now offers optical image stabilization, continuous autofocus video, and slo-mo video (120 fps or 240 fps) meaning your pictures are clearer, better, and more beautiful than ever before. Say cheese!
6. Better battery life. A dead iPhone is a no-good iPhone so the new iPhone 6 includes improvements to the battery life - up to 24 hours on 3G for the 5.5" and up to 14 hours on 3G on the 4.7" which means more texts about who's grabbing take-out, pictures of your kid's performance, and deals nabbed on eBay.
The iPhone 6 won't ship until September 16th, but you can order it now online or in-store at Target!
Momtrends was not paid for this post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends. (photos via Target.com)