We love this women owned and operated brand. Not only are they adding style to many wardrobes, they are also offering opportunity. Stella & Dot is also a business that moms can run from home. Here's what we're loving from Stella & Dot right now.
Related: Five key fashion trends for fall
What We're Loving from Stella & Dot Right Now
- Hamsa Ring. This rose gold ring is a good luck charm too. Get the Hamsa ring here. ($16)
- Pave Letters. Add them to your long charm necklace. Personalizing never goes out of style. Shop the charms here. ($13)
- Modern Bohemian Beaded Necklace. Where this everyday from the yoga studio to date night. Shop the necklace here. ($64)
- Wrapped Bracelet. This clever bracelet looks like it's been layered, but they are all attached. So clever. Shop the bracelet here. ($64)
- Crush it Tote. This bag is like two in one—convert from a tote to belt bag in seconds with the removable pouch. Shop the tote here. ($159)
Become a Stella & Dot Stylist
Looking for a work-at-home job that allows you to be creative and successful? Stella & Dot is perfect for stylish, entrepreneurial moms. With an easy-to-show product and a $25 billion market opportunity, becoming a Stylist might just be the perfect job for you.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
If you love accessories and want to start a side hustle, you might want to become an associate. Stylists can earn good money by selling their fashion items and you don't have to build an entire team. Many at-home sales opportunities require recruiting people, be wary of those.
The company was started in 2007 by Jessica Herrin and Blythe Harris, who came from a background in luxury fashion. What was first just pretty jewelry pieces grew to include bags, accessories, clothing and skincare.
MORE FASHION TIPS FOR MOMS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Fall Fashion Trends Pinterest board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. If you shop from this site, we will earn affiliate fees. All the items featured were our picks.