We love this women owned and operated brand. Not only are they adding style to many wardrobes, they are also offering opportunity. Stella & Dot is also a business that moms can run from home. Here's what we're loving from Stella & Dot right now.
Related: Five key fashion trends for fall
What We're Loving from Stella & Dot Right Now
- Hamsa Ring. This rose gold ring is a good luck charm too. Get the Hamsa ring here. ($16)
- Pave Letters. Add them to your long charm necklace. Personalizing never goes out of style. Shop the charms here. ($13)
- Modern Bohemian Beaded Necklace. Where this everyday from the yoga studio to date night. Shop the necklace here. ($64)
- Wrapped Bracelet. This clever bracelet looks like it's been layered, but they are all attached. So clever. Shop the bracelet here. ($64)
- Crush it Tote. This bag is like two in one—convert from a tote to belt bag in seconds with the removable pouch. Shop the tote here. ($159)
Become a Stella & Dot Stylist
Looking for a work-at-home job that allows you to be creative and successful? Stella & Dot is perfect for stylish, entrepreneurial moms. With an easy-to-show product and a $25 billion market opportunity, becoming a Stylist might just be the perfect job for you.
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
If you love accessories and want to start a side hustle, you might want to become an associate. Stylists can earn good money by selling their fashion items and you don't have to build an entire team. Many at-home sales opportunities require recruiting people, be wary of those.
The company was started in 2007 by Jessica Herrin and Blythe Harris, who came from a background in luxury fashion. What was first just pretty jewelry pieces grew to include bags, accessories, clothing and skincare.
MORE FASHION TIPS FOR MOMS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Fall Fashion Trends Pinterest board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. If you shop from this site, we will earn affiliate fees. All the items featured were our picks.