We love this women owned and operated brand. Not only are they adding style to many wardrobes, they are also offering opportunity. Stella & Dot is also a business that moms can run from home. Here's what we're loving from Stella & Dot right now.
Related: Five key fashion trends for fall
What We're Loving from Stella & Dot Right Now
- Hamsa Ring. This rose gold ring is a good luck charm too. Get the Hamsa ring here. ($16)
- Pave Letters. Add them to your long charm necklace. Personalizing never goes out of style. Shop the charms here. ($13)
- Modern Bohemian Beaded Necklace. Where this everyday from the yoga studio to date night. Shop the necklace here. ($64)
- Wrapped Bracelet. This clever bracelet looks like it's been layered, but they are all attached. So clever. Shop the bracelet here. ($64)
- Crush it Tote. This bag is like two in one—convert from a tote to belt bag in seconds with the removable pouch. Shop the tote here. ($159)
Become a Stella & Dot Stylist
Looking for a work-at-home job that allows you to be creative and successful? Stella & Dot is perfect for stylish, entrepreneurial moms. With an easy-to-show product and a $25 billion market opportunity, becoming a Stylist might just be the perfect job for you.
Five Tips To For a Girl's First Leg Shave
Do you remember your first time shaving? Mine wasn’t pretty. I snuck my dad’s razor and shaved my legs dry. It wasn’t pretty. Get your daughter ready for this rite of passage with the right tools and a quick education. We've got five tips to help you navigate your daughter's ...read more
Why You Should Add Wild Blueberries to Your Diet
Do your New Year's goals involve healthier eating? Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet? Or even adding tasty new recipes to your repertoire? We've got five reasons for you to add wild blueberries to your diet. Our friends from the Wild Blueberry Association have ...read more
Why Moms are Loving This Blueberry Couscous Salad
It's blueberry picking time. And while most blueberry recipes revolve around baked goods, we've got something different to share. First, a few sentences singing the praises of this lovely fruit. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, improve memory function and reduce the effects ...read more
If you love accessories and want to start a side hustle, you might want to become an associate. Stylists can earn good money by selling their fashion items and you don't have to build an entire team. Many at-home sales opportunities require recruiting people, be wary of those.
The company was started in 2007 by Jessica Herrin and Blythe Harris, who came from a background in luxury fashion. What was first just pretty jewelry pieces grew to include bags, accessories, clothing and skincare.
MORE FASHION TIPS FOR MOMS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Fall Fashion Trends Pinterest board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. If you shop from this site, we will earn affiliate fees. All the items featured were our picks.