We have been talking a lot about stylish raincoats and boots, but one rain accessory that we haven't talked about yet is the one that offers us the most coverage. I've had many umbrellas in my day - most have been a quick on the fly purchase due to a downfall and I've gotten to the point where I want something that is more high-quality (and of course stylish). Here are some find that are helping me make up my mind.
9 Best Umbrellas for Rain Showers
These are all relatively inexpensive, because try as we might, we still lose them all the time. Our picks are colorful and will be the perfect accessory to keep you dry this spring.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
- Flowers and Birds: This one is for the nature lover ($12.99) on Burke Decor.
- Begonia Flowers: This automatic umbrella is for the mom who wants her flowers a little more understated. ($13.50)
- Mini Umbrella with UV protection: while this might not stand up to gale force winds, it's the perfect thing to tuck into your bag of suitcase for those cloud bursts. Available in 10 fun colors. ($13.99)
- Vera Bradley Clear Auto Open Umbrella: this clear design with a paisley print is the perfect accessory. The automatic design gives you a hands-free quick cover for sudden storms. ($45)
- Pops of Pink from Hunter: This well-made umbrella allows you to see the sky while you search for rainbows. ($50)
- Kate Spade Rainbows: Lots of color on this sweet print. ($49)
- Pretty Prints from Lily Pulitzer: This mini umbrella is perfect for the mom who loves to wear bright bold colors and won't let a grey day ruin her style statement. ($27)
- ZOTIA Double Layer Inverted Reverse Umbrella, The inside-out design fold the top "wet" layer into the under "dry" layer when you step into your car or store or wherever, which prevents water from getting the inside wet. ($26).
- This iridescent umbrella with a steel-chrome shaft is picture perfect; it reflects light in the most flattering of ways. ($34)
MORE FASHION TIPS FOR MOMS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Spring Fashion Trends board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given a sample.