We have been talking a lot about stylish raincoats and boots, but one rain accessory that we haven't talked about yet is the one that offers us the most coverage. I've had many umbrellas in my day - most have been a quick on the fly purchase due to a downfall and I've gotten to the point where I want something that is more high-quality (and of course stylish). Here are some find that are helping me make up my mind.
9 Best Umbrellas for Rain Showers
These are all relatively inexpensive, because try as we might, we still lose them all the time. Our picks are colorful and will be the perfect accessory to keep you dry this spring.
- Flowers and Birds: This one is for the nature lover ($12.99) on Burke Decor.
- Begonia Flowers: This automatic umbrella is for the mom who wants her flowers a little more understated. ($13.50)
- Mini Umbrella with UV protection: while this might not stand up to gale force winds, it's the perfect thing to tuck into your bag of suitcase for those cloud bursts. Available in 10 fun colors. ($13.99)
- Vera Bradley Clear Auto Open Umbrella: this clear design with a paisley print is the perfect accessory. The automatic design gives you a hands-free quick cover for sudden storms. ($45)
- Pops of Pink from Hunter: This well-made umbrella allows you to see the sky while you search for rainbows. ($50)
- Kate Spade Rainbows: Lots of color on this sweet print. ($49)
- Pretty Prints from Lily Pulitzer: This mini umbrella is perfect for the mom who loves to wear bright bold colors and won't let a grey day ruin her style statement. ($27)
- ZOTIA Double Layer Inverted Reverse Umbrella, The inside-out design fold the top "wet" layer into the under "dry" layer when you step into your car or store or wherever, which prevents water from getting the inside wet. ($26).
- This iridescent umbrella with a steel-chrome shaft is picture perfect; it reflects light in the most flattering of ways. ($34)
MORE FASHION TIPS FOR MOMS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Spring Fashion Trends board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given a sample.