We have been talking a lot about stylish raincoats and boots, but one rain accessory that we haven't talked about yet is the one that offers us the most coverage. I've had many umbrellas in my day - most have been a quick on the fly purchase due to a downfall and I've gotten to the point where I want something that is more high-quality (and of course stylish). Here are some find that are helping me make up my mind.
9 Best Umbrellas for Rain Showers
These are all relatively inexpensive, because try as we might, we still lose them all the time. Our picks are colorful and will be the perfect accessory to keep you dry this spring.
Five Tips To For a Girl's First Leg Shave
Do you remember your first time shaving? Mine wasn’t pretty. I snuck my dad’s razor and shaved my legs dry. It wasn’t pretty. Get your daughter ready for this rite of passage with the right tools and a quick education. We've got five tips to help you navigate your daughter's ...read more
Why You Should Add Wild Blueberries to Your Diet
Do your New Year's goals involve healthier eating? Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet? Or even adding tasty new recipes to your repertoire? We've got five reasons for you to add wild blueberries to your diet. Our friends from the Wild Blueberry Association have ...read more
Why Moms are Loving This Blueberry Couscous Salad
It's blueberry picking time. And while most blueberry recipes revolve around baked goods, we've got something different to share. First, a few sentences singing the praises of this lovely fruit. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, improve memory function and reduce the effects ...read more
- Flowers and Birds: This one is for the nature lover ($12.99) on Burke Decor.
- Begonia Flowers: This automatic umbrella is for the mom who wants her flowers a little more understated. ($13.50)
- Mini Umbrella with UV protection: while this might not stand up to gale force winds, it's the perfect thing to tuck into your bag of suitcase for those cloud bursts. Available in 10 fun colors. ($13.99)
- Vera Bradley Clear Auto Open Umbrella: this clear design with a paisley print is the perfect accessory. The automatic design gives you a hands-free quick cover for sudden storms. ($45)
- Pops of Pink from Hunter: This well-made umbrella allows you to see the sky while you search for rainbows. ($50)
- Kate Spade Rainbows: Lots of color on this sweet print. ($49)
- Pretty Prints from Lily Pulitzer: This mini umbrella is perfect for the mom who loves to wear bright bold colors and won't let a grey day ruin her style statement. ($27)
- ZOTIA Double Layer Inverted Reverse Umbrella, The inside-out design fold the top "wet" layer into the under "dry" layer when you step into your car or store or wherever, which prevents water from getting the inside wet. ($26).
- This iridescent umbrella with a steel-chrome shaft is picture perfect; it reflects light in the most flattering of ways. ($34)
MORE FASHION TIPS FOR MOMS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Spring Fashion Trends board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given a sample.