I'm always on the look out for a necklace I can wear every day. Something that looks great with everything and I can even forget that I have it on. It should be unique, I definitely don't want everyone to have it, but not so unique that it looks silly with certain outfits. The price has to be right, too, and that's, actually, the hard part. With Pictures on Gold, you can personalize a perfect Valentine's locket for yourself or someone you love. It'll be a piece you'll cherish and love every day.
Personalize a Perfect Valentine's Locket
Pictures on Gold has been mastered the art of personalizing jewelry with a special photo etching process. I've purchased a few pieces for myself over the years, and this Valentine's I will be gifting my mom a special locket. For under $40, you can create a keepsake that will be treasured long after the candy and flowers have disappeared.
Designing your Personalized Locket
This year, I am gifting the Sterling Silver “Forever in my Heart” Locket. It comes on 18" inch sterling silver box chain and is packaged gift-ready. For my order, I selected two photos of the grandkids that were taken this summer in the Outer Banks, NC. I know my mom misses her "grands" dearly, and this gift will be packed with meaning.
- Pick your design: There are so many lovely options, pick from bracelets, necklaces and key rings. I just adore the lockets for Valentine's Day.
- Add your photos: Once I had the photos selected, the design was easy. Pictures on Gold offers exclusive photo insertion. Your item can have a picture permanently lasered inside (that's what I did), or get a high resolution print out that fits perfectly inside. To provide the photos, you can upload (the easiest method, and my pick), email or mail in your photos. The Pictures on Gold website prompts you through the design. Note: Picture insertion is optional, you can add your own photos or you can send it back to be done later
- Continue Personalizing: I opted to add my mom's initials on the back of the locket. Personalized message engraving is also available.
US Open Tennis for Kids
If you are an American tennis-lover, you've likely known that Labor Day is dedicated to watching the US Open in Flushing Queens. I've been to the event a few times and it's awesome. This year will be a little different, and we're staying up to date on the event and family ...read more
Serena & Lily Opens Hampton's Outpost
Wainscott welcomes the first Serena & Lily retail store. The lucky Hampton's enclave will be home to the a gorgeous assortment of bedding, tabletop, decor and accessories all perfect for a discerning decorator. Related: 10 chandeliers for girls This week I loaded up on a luxury ...read more
How to Create a Build Your Own Burger Bar
A burger bar is a fun way to keep your BBQ simple and to turn dinner into a casual party. Giving your family or guests lots of options for toppings and condiments keeps everyone happy. Now that more and more families are staying in, this is the type of meal that feels special. ...read more
With all of these details, you'll truly create a one of a kind gift. Orders are turned around quickly, but don't wait too long!
Ready to order? Use code: Promo Code is LOVE21 for a 19% discount
One lucky ready will win a personalized Sterling Silver “Forever in my Heart” Locket from Pictures on Gold. Use the Rafflecopter form to enter.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- Valentine's Day felt fortune cookie DIY
- Best Kids Valentine's Day Ideas on Pinterest
- Two sweet kids valentine baskets
Be sure to follow our Valentines board and pin your favorite ideas.
This is a sponsored post. Contest ends February 16, 2021. You must be a US resident and 18 in order to enter and win. Shipping only to US.