Everyone into the pool! Miraclesuit has a swimsuit to flatter your body and make you feel excited for swim season. No seriously, with these swimsuits you're going to be ready to do the dreaded try on session. It's all about fit. They start with great structure, add in fantastic prints and voila! You are ready for the beach or pool.
Related: The ten best flip flops for summer
Swimwear to Fit and Flatter
The tag line is "Look 10 lbs. lighter in 10 seconds." What does that mean? It's all about the dressing room transformation. You slip on the suit and it's a shape-shifting experience. The suits are structured to lift your boobs, flatten your tummy and firm up your butt. It's not smoke and mirrors. It's the fabric and cut.
They use Miratex which has almost 2x the amount of Lycra® as most suits. Last month I went to the swim preview and since we are weeks away from spring break trips, NOW is the time to shop. Here are some of my favorite trends to shop for swim.
Swim Trends for Summer
- Metallic: I love swimwear with a bit of shimmer. MiracleSuit has suits in rich metallic colors.
- Bright patterns: Colors are right on trend this season. Don't be afraid of wearing it. I'm wearing the Miraclesuit Casablanca Criss Cross Escape which is a great example of this trend.
- Animal prints: This is a timeless print option. I especially love animal prints in tankinis.
- Jewelry accents: Look for little touches of gold and silver on your swimwear. I love a little jewelry accent near the neckline.
- Skirted Sass: Skirted suits don't have to look like something your grandma would wear. I adore some swing on a suit. The great thing about a skirt is that it hides a lot BUT also shows off a lot. Slip it on for instant confidence.
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
Compassion, Fear, and Facing the Reality of Gun Violence
This post was originally published in October of 2017, after a gunman opened fire at a concert in Las Vegas, killing 58 people. Five years later, it still applies. In this, the latest heartbreaking, soul-crushing human massacre, 14 were murdered at a elementary school in ...read more
DIY Flower Arrangement Mugs for Graduation
This is an usual graduation season. With COVID in our midst, we are isolating ourselves from the ones we love. I came up with a creative way to celebrate the graduates in my life with these DIY flower arrangement mugs using Fabulous Florals. Related: Easy DIY floral design tips ...read more
The Perfect Tankini
What you need to know--most suits come in sizes 6-16 and are priced around $150. And they are worth every penny! MiracleSuit is available at many department stores and on MiracleSuit.com. Now tell me, which one is your favorite?
MORE SUMMER STYLE FROM MOMTRENDS
- Best straw bags for summer
- Tips for picking the right sunglasses for your face.
- Stylish beach accessories
Use Pinterest to save your favorite fashion posts. Be sure to follow our Summer Style board here.
This is not a sponsored post. This post contains affiliate links.