This mama longs for time outdoors. Getting time in nature keeps me sane, so this Mother's Day, I'm sharing some of my favorite picks for moms who love the mountains.
Related: DIY Mother's Day serving tray
6 Picks for Moms Who Love the Mountains
Getting outdoors is balm for the soul. These gifts will inspire you to take the kids hiking or go for a solo trail run. Whether it's Mother's Day or a birthday, these gifts are packed with meaning and motion.
1. Larq Bottle ($95) Unlike many of the water bottles out there, this one is self cleaning. Forget the funk--the LARQ Bottle PureVis is the world's first self-cleaning water bottle and water purification system. It uses UV-C LED light to eliminate up to 99.9999% of bio-contaminants from your water and bottle. Stays cold for 24 hours or stays hot at 12 hours.
2. Patagonia Overalls ($119). Keep it cute on the trail or in the park with these cool overalls. They are comfortable, versatile and made for getting dirty. Patagonia uses classic organic cotton canvas with a touch of stretch.
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
3. Merrell Zion Hiking Boot ($104) I've been using these on the trails for months. Think of them as running shoes that are extra supportive. This sporty hiker has a durable mesh upper and a "Quantum Grip" outsole. Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape and the Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
4. 73 Originals Trail Fanny Pack ($50) This is my favorite pack for bringing along on dog walks or day hikes. Plus, I love that it can also be worn as a cross body too. The bag comes with a large main compartment and an internal mesh accessory pocket. Constructed with water-resistant 100% Cordura fabric, Duraflex hardware, YKK zippers, sliders, and pullers - it's the perfect outdoor fanny pack.
5. Stio Pine Cone Tee ($29) This tee shirt is inspired by nature. Stio's logo is a whitebark pinecone, an important cog in the greater Yellowstone ecosystem of where the company is founded.
6. Hiking Poles ($99.95) These light poles will take your hikes up a notch. The sturdy aluminum shaft is lightweight yet reliable. Elongated comfort grip lets you tackle steep terrain. Collapsible design provides easy packing and adjustment.
MORE MOTHER'S DAY INSPIRATION
- DIY Mother's Day gifts with Dove dark chocolate
- Craft corner Mothers Day banner card
- Mother's Day breakfast in bed
Save your favorite ideas to Pinterest. Be Sure to follow our Mother's Day board here.