Families are buying ski passes in record numbers. We're all eager to get safely get outdoors this winter. If we follow the rules and mask up, we can enjoy a beautiful winter on the slopes. Earlier this fall, I talked about the passes from the big guys (Epic Pass and Ikon pass, read this article) and now I want to share two more ski season passes you need to consider.
I love this pass and the way it brings small mountains (like Mohawk Mountain in CT and Magic Mountain in Vermont) and big mountains together. They've been working on an awesome coalition of mountains and they just added Jay Peak in Vermont.
Here's how it works: Once you’ve received a confirmation email that your Indy Pass is registered, you can go to any participating resort ticket window to get a free lift ticket. Just present your drivers license or other photo ID to the ticket agent each time you wish to redeem and they will issue you a day ticket.
Indy Pass Has You Covered
Looking for a pass that's COVID proof? Indy Pass has you covered. They call it the "Get America Skiing" assurance plan. You will receive an automatic credit towards a 2021-22 pass if you use your Indy Pass less than four days – no questions asked.
Want a cash payout if the season is called off? Pay just $20 and get your money back if you're not able to use your Indy Pass and you'll get 100% of your paid purchase price. Read more about the Indy Pass plan here.
Indy Pass Highlights
- 50+ destinations two days each. That's more than 100 days on snow. Check out the list of resorts here.
- Purchase a third ticket at each resort for 25% off the daily rate.
- UNRESTRICTED access to all but four resorts (Mission Ridge, WA; Silver Mountain, ID; Lutsen Mountains, MN; Granite Peak, WI all have blackout dates).
- Many Indy resorts feature ski-in, ski-out lodging options. Head here to see a list of resorts offering a minimum 10% discount for Indy Pass holders.
Get your pass here www.indyskipass.com $199 For Adults and $149 Kids 12 and under. The price of all Indy Pass products will increase by 10% on December 1 and January 1.
Mom Picks for Best Modern Wooden Play Gyms
Let's be honest: Most baby gyms look like a primary color explosion of yikesness. And yes, I owned one and found it an absolute lifesaver at that bewitching hour when every child under 1 starts crying right when you need to be cooking dinner. But whenever company arrived, I would ...read more
Inspiration and Games for a Candy Land Birthday Party
The girls had their hearts set in a colorful candy party inspired by the Candy Land board game. This party was such a blast to put together. A rainbow of colors, candy bar, and candy games! Candy Land Birthday Party Food and Drink Our party was in the afternoon, so for food we ...read more
Five Tips for the Perfect Pumpkin Patch Visit
It's that time of the year again...pumpkin patch time! While I love a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte as much as the next fall lovin' girl...for me, the season is all about spending time with my family...and hopefully that time is spent outside as much as possible. If you're headed out ...read more
This pass often sells out, it gives skiers and riders access to premium mountains like Taos and Aspen without having to shell out for a pricey full season pass. It's a great value for families who like to sample and who have flexibility to travel. The Mountain Collective just added five new destinations:
- Sun Peaks Resort, BC
- Grand Targhee, WY
- Panorama, BC
- Sugarloaf, ME
- Chamonix, France
And since we all need to hope for the best, but plan for the worst, here's the deal: they have a “No Questions Asked” guarantee - you can receive a full refund on your pass purchase any time prior to November 16th, 2020.
Mountain Collective Highlights
- 23 destinations two days each. A total of 46 days on snow
- 50% off all additional days at The Collective destinations (*applies only to specific single day lift tickets for passholder)
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
- NO BLACKOUT DATES
- 1-year membership to POW (Protect Our Winters)
Get your pass here https://mountaincollective.com/ $489 For Adults and $149 Kids 12 and under. Prices are going up on October 26th
Let me know which one you decide on!
MORE SKI FEATURES FROM MOMTRENDS
- Family Ski Guide
- Why You Should Use Ski Butlers for Your Next Ski Rentals
- Family Ski Resort Mont Tremblant
- Reasons Big Sky Montana is Becoming More Popular as a Ski Destination
Use Pinterest to save your favorite family travel features. Be sure to follow our Ski Moms Pinterest Board.