Gearing up for the annual family road trip consists of more than just your basic map and compass these days. Useful and convenient products can help families navigate the open road with ease— enhancing the unforgettable experience of a road trip.
Whether driving across the country or down the street, here are 5 summer road trip essentials to keep on hand for any family adventure:
- HYDRIVE Energy Water: Perfect for keeping energy up during long drives, HYDRIVE Energy Water combines the refreshing taste of vitamin-enhanced water with the energy boost of an energy drink for only 30 calories. With several flavors—including two new summer flavors Mango Peach and Honey Lemonade— HYDRIVE Energy Water can help travelers stay alert and energized for the entire trip.
- RoadTrippers: Pre-plan entire trips from start-to-finish on this simple, map-based app. Discover must-see local attractions, like quirky museums and retro diners, in each stop along the way. Every attraction has a detailed page for ratings and reviews, adding photos and saving for future road trips.
- Mini Rolling Picnic Table/Cooler: Avoid hunger pains and gas station food by packing a rolling cooler filled with healthy snacks. Transform this cooler into a mini picnic table by unfolding the side panels and attaching two foldable stools.
- KIND Bars: Keep KIND Bars on hand to quickly satisfy any hungry traveler. The health conscious bars come in 22 different varieties, including Nut Delight and Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond.
- GoPro Hero: Never forget a moment of a family trip by filming with Go Pro, a compact video camera. Go Pro has many amenities, such as built in Wi-Fi and a water proof case, that provide professional quality pictures and videos during any adventure.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.