Gearing up for the annual family road trip consists of more than just your basic map and compass these days. Useful and convenient products can help families navigate the open road with ease— enhancing the unforgettable experience of a road trip.
Whether driving across the country or down the street, here are 5 summer road trip essentials to keep on hand for any family adventure:
- HYDRIVE Energy Water: Perfect for keeping energy up during long drives, HYDRIVE Energy Water combines the refreshing taste of vitamin-enhanced water with the energy boost of an energy drink for only 30 calories. With several flavors—including two new summer flavors Mango Peach and Honey Lemonade— HYDRIVE Energy Water can help travelers stay alert and energized for the entire trip.
- RoadTrippers: Pre-plan entire trips from start-to-finish on this simple, map-based app. Discover must-see local attractions, like quirky museums and retro diners, in each stop along the way. Every attraction has a detailed page for ratings and reviews, adding photos and saving for future road trips.
- Mini Rolling Picnic Table/Cooler: Avoid hunger pains and gas station food by packing a rolling cooler filled with healthy snacks. Transform this cooler into a mini picnic table by unfolding the side panels and attaching two foldable stools.
- KIND Bars: Keep KIND Bars on hand to quickly satisfy any hungry traveler. The health conscious bars come in 22 different varieties, including Nut Delight and Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond.
- GoPro Hero: Never forget a moment of a family trip by filming with Go Pro, a compact video camera. Go Pro has many amenities, such as built in Wi-Fi and a water proof case, that provide professional quality pictures and videos during any adventure.
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post.