Gearing up for the annual family road trip consists of more than just your basic map and compass these days. Useful and convenient products can help families navigate the open road with ease— enhancing the unforgettable experience of a road trip.
Whether driving across the country or down the street, here are 5 summer road trip essentials to keep on hand for any family adventure:
- HYDRIVE Energy Water: Perfect for keeping energy up during long drives, HYDRIVE Energy Water combines the refreshing taste of vitamin-enhanced water with the energy boost of an energy drink for only 30 calories. With several flavors—including two new summer flavors Mango Peach and Honey Lemonade— HYDRIVE Energy Water can help travelers stay alert and energized for the entire trip.
- RoadTrippers: Pre-plan entire trips from start-to-finish on this simple, map-based app. Discover must-see local attractions, like quirky museums and retro diners, in each stop along the way. Every attraction has a detailed page for ratings and reviews, adding photos and saving for future road trips.
- Mini Rolling Picnic Table/Cooler: Avoid hunger pains and gas station food by packing a rolling cooler filled with healthy snacks. Transform this cooler into a mini picnic table by unfolding the side panels and attaching two foldable stools.
- KIND Bars: Keep KIND Bars on hand to quickly satisfy any hungry traveler. The health conscious bars come in 22 different varieties, including Nut Delight and Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond.
- GoPro Hero: Never forget a moment of a family trip by filming with Go Pro, a compact video camera. Go Pro has many amenities, such as built in Wi-Fi and a water proof case, that provide professional quality pictures and videos during any adventure.
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
Momtrends was not paid for this post.