Sodastream makes an awesome gift for dad, in-laws, anyone who loves seltzer and wants to be green. For the past three months we'??ve been reviewing the SodaStream in home seltzer maker ($99.99). It'??s a counter top unit that is light and easy to set up. The SodaStream comes with two seltzer bottles with caps and a starter CO2 cartridge. We set ours up in late October and haven'??t run out of fizz yet!
Here's how it works:
Simply fill one of the bottles with regular tap water then twist it onto the SodaStream.
With a few pumps of the button on top you start putting CO2 into the bottle. When you hear a loud "bzzzttt" sound you know its'?? time to untwist and enjoy. We only made plaid seltzer, but one can add flavors to create sodas and juiced up water.
The Best Baby Bedtime Products
There is nothing quite as precious as sleep. Am I right? I believe that statement applies to any stage in your life, but no more so than early on in your parenthood journey. Parents need sleep and babies need sleep. If the baby isn’t sleeping neither are the parents. So, having ...read more
The Best Waterless Beauty Products
In our best sustainable beauty products Momtrends MVP’s piece, we focused a lot on eco-friendly ingredients and packaging, but there is another sustainable element to think about, water. And that is why today’s topic at hand is the best waterless beauty products. Many beauty ...read more
5 Ways to Take Charge of Your Wellness Now
It's National Women’s Health Week, and if there was ever a time to focus on your physical, mental, and emotional well-being it would right now. In this midst of this crazy unprecedented time, we're all experiencing massive stress and major life adjustments. In a matter of days, ...read more
What we love:
- Green to the max. We'??re huge fans of seltzer and we produce many, many bottles of waste. Though we do recycle them, I'??ve got to believe the in-home seltzer solution is far greener than the recycling bottle system I used to employ.
- You can control the bubbles and out in as much or as little carbonation as you want.
- The Jet model doesn't eat up much counter space (16.7 x 5.3 x 7.9")
What we didn'??t:
- Rats, we lost a cap to one of our seltzer containers already. Who do we replace them?
- Also the caps fit a little loosely on the bottles. Causing the carbonation to leak out if you store bottles in the fridge for a few days.
For more information visit http://www.sodastreamusa.com/ warning: the site has an infomercial feel.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We did get a model to review.