Summer is special time for our kids for so many reasons, and one exciting experience that many kids will be enjoying this year is spending time at a sleepaway camp. I fondly remember my experience at sleepaway, and the build up to camp was making sure that I had packed all of my essentials for my time away. Please note this post contains affiliate links.
With the build up of camp and the end of the school year, we will be sharing our camp picks on Momtrends starting with our top picks for shower caddies for the kids. Also, be sure to tell us what your favorites are in the comments section.
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
Shower Caddies for Sleepaway Camp
- The Pottery Barn Teen Tote ($17) is another option for camp where kids can easily organize all of their items thanks to the numerous pockets in this caddy. It can be personalized and comes in fun prints, and note: this is also great for boys who don't want a print.
- The 5-Pocket Dorm Caddy ($17.50 on Amazon, note, this is an Amazon Affiliate link) is another fun option, and we love the cute designs featuring a peace sign and hearts as well as solid navy and black. This caddy is also ideal for the shower since it contains a breathable mesh fabric that dries quickly and has ample storage options in its center compartment.
- This plastic M design tote comes in 12 fun colors . It's only $15 and can be personalized with stickers. I love that it can be easily rinsed off in the shower too to keep it clean. (note, this is an Amazon Affiliate link)
- Mesh Shower Caddy Basket. My daughter likes this one because of all the pockets. This shower basket has large main storage compartment with 7 roomy outer pockets to organize all dorm room accessories to make them easy to find, carry and use. It's a deal at $8 and comes in a couple dozen colors and prints. Get it on Amazon here. (note, this is an Amazon Affiliate link)
- We really love the cute Classic Embroidered Shower Caddy ($18) that can be personalized with your kids name. This is a great option where you kids can store all of their bath items in this sturdy and water-resistant bag. It also features drain holes, mesh pockets and front pockets to hold even more items.
MORE KID-CENTRIC FUN FROM MOMTRENDS
- Printable gratitude activities for kids
- Create a cozy reading nook for kids
- Toddler Puzzles and Sorting Games
Need more ideas on what to do with the kids? Be sure to follow our Activities to Do with the Kids board on Pinterest here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. There are affiliate links in this post.