Summer is special time for our kids for so many reasons, and one exciting experience that many kids will be enjoying this year is spending time at a sleepaway camp. I fondly remember my experience at sleepaway, and the build up to camp was making sure that I had packed all of my essentials for my time away. Please note this post contains affiliate links.
With the build up of camp and the end of the school year, we will be sharing our camp picks on Momtrends starting with our top picks for shower caddies for the kids. Also, be sure to tell us what your favorites are in the comments section.
6 Ways to De-bloat After Thanksgiving
We love Thanksgiving but it does come with a feeling of being bloated and full for days. While it may be a day to indulge, but there are a few secrets to beat the unwanted bloat that comes with it. Check out these tips from Peak Performance trainer Jessi Kneeland before, during ...read more
Why Your Company Needs to Make a Gift Guide
Now is the time to HELP your community. Your people WANT to hear from you as they start to shop for the holidays. As creators, it's up to us to share ideas to help take the stress out of the season and to support the brands and businesses that we love. Taking all this into ...read more
The Best Black Friday Deals for Skiers and Riders
How's your shopping list going for the big shopping weekend? Black Friday and Cyber Monday are filling up my in box and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I've got to get a game plan, I'm only shopping for outdoor gear. I'm amassing a list for you all and hope you get outdoors ...read more
Shower Caddies for Sleepaway Camp
- The Pottery Barn Teen Tote is another option for camp where kids can easily organize all of their items thanks to the numerous pockets in this caddy. It can be personalized and comes in fun prints, and note: this is also great for boys who don't want a print.
- The 5-Pocket Dorm Caddy is another fun option, and we love the cute designs featuring a peace sign and hearts as well as solid navy and black. This caddy is also ideal for the shower since it contains a breathable mesh fabric that dries quickly and has ample storage options in its center compartment.
- This plastic M design tote comes in 12 fun colors . It's only $15 and can be personalized with stickers. I love that it can be easily rinsed off in the shower too to keep it clean.
- Mesh Shower Caddy Basket. My daughter likes this one because of all the pockets. This shower basket has large main storage compartment with 7 roomy outer pockets to organize all dorm room accessories to make them easy to find, carry and use. It's a deal at $8 and comes in a couple dozen colors and prints. Get it on Amazon here.
- We really love the cute Classic Embroidered Shower Caddy ($18) that can be personalized with your kids name. This is a great option where you kids can store all of their bath items in this sturdy and water-resistant bag. It also features drain holes, mesh pockets and front pockets to hold even more items.
MORE KID-CENTRIC FUN FROM MOMTRENDS
- Printable gratitude activities for kids
- Create a cozy reading nook for kids
- Toddler Puzzles and Sorting Games
Need more ideas on what to do with the kids? Be sure to follow our Activities to Do with the Kids board on Pinterest here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. There are affiliate links in this post.