Summer is special time for our kids for so many reasons, and one exciting experience that many kids will be enjoying this year is spending time at a sleepaway camp. I fondly remember my experience at sleepaway, and the build up to camp was making sure that I had packed all of my essentials for my time away. Please note this post contains affiliate links.
With the build up of camp and the end of the school year, we will be sharing our camp picks on Momtrends starting with our top picks for shower caddies for the kids. Also, be sure to tell us what your favorites are in the comments section.
Keep Your Hands and Feet Warm with Canada's Most Loved Handwarmers
For all the folks out there with cold hands and toes, I have a solution that is both effective and sustainable! And, of course, it comes from a mom. Aurora heat is a small brand out of the Northwest Territories of Canada. Using sustainably resourced beaver pelts, they have ...read more
12 Tips for Cutting Down Your Own Christmas Tree
I grew up with a fake Christmas tree. We'd lug it up from the basement--branch by dilapidated branch--every year after Thanksgiving. It wasn't until my husband and I moved into our own house in the 'burbs that we decided to get ourselves a real, live tree. Related: How to make ...read more
Guide to Buying a Christmas Tree
After turkey, it's time to decorate the tree. Although we love adding the pretty lights and gorgeous ornaments, there are numerous things to take into consideration such as how to take care of your tree and understanding where it was sourced. Momtrends recently learned some ...read more
Shower Caddies for Sleepaway Camp
- The Pottery Barn Teen Tote ($17) is another option for camp where kids can easily organize all of their items thanks to the numerous pockets in this caddy. It can be personalized and comes in fun prints, and note: this is also great for boys who don't want a print.
- The 5-Pocket Dorm Caddy ($17.50 on Amazon, note, this is an Amazon Affiliate link) is another fun option, and we love the cute designs featuring a peace sign and hearts as well as solid navy and black. This caddy is also ideal for the shower since it contains a breathable mesh fabric that dries quickly and has ample storage options in its center compartment.
- This plastic M design tote comes in 12 fun colors . It's only $15 and can be personalized with stickers. I love that it can be easily rinsed off in the shower too to keep it clean. (note, this is an Amazon Affiliate link)
- Mesh Shower Caddy Basket. My daughter likes this one because of all the pockets. This shower basket has large main storage compartment with 7 roomy outer pockets to organize all dorm room accessories to make them easy to find, carry and use. It's a deal at $8 and comes in a couple dozen colors and prints. Get it on Amazon here. (note, this is an Amazon Affiliate link)
- We really love the cute Classic Embroidered Shower Caddy ($18) that can be personalized with your kids name. This is a great option where you kids can store all of their bath items in this sturdy and water-resistant bag. It also features drain holes, mesh pockets and front pockets to hold even more items.
MORE KID-CENTRIC FUN FROM MOMTRENDS
- Printable gratitude activities for kids
- Create a cozy reading nook for kids
- Toddler Puzzles and Sorting Games
Need more ideas on what to do with the kids? Be sure to follow our Activities to Do with the Kids board on Pinterest here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. There are affiliate links in this post.