One of our favorite trade shows is Playtime New York and we were thrilled when we had the chance to check out the latest trends this week. Featuring innovative designs and on-trend look for kids, here are a few of our favorite finds from the event.
1. The sweetest collection of classics came from Frankie and Ava with their beautiful fabrics that are all washable and sustainable. Some of my favorites from the show were the Boho style jackets and hand knitted poncho.
2. Protecting kids' eyes is so crucial, which is why I loved the on-trend and safe glasses from ZooBug. Adhering to safety standards, these glasses from the UK offer the same 100% protection as adult glasses as well as trendy and fun looks for kids.
Sleep hack to give moms a more restful night
Looking for a life hack to get better sleep? Here's my go-to sleep hack to give moms a more restful night: get better pillows. Thanks to perimenopause, my sleep has been interrupted and I was finding it hard to get back to sleep after my 3am wake-up. I lowered the temperature in ...read more
Our Best Brow Tips
If you've been on TikTok at all in the past couple of years, you know that full brows are where it's at. Sure, the 90s are back, but thankfully, the kids left that decade's overplucked brows trend good and buried. Now even if you don't have the naturally full brows you once did, ...read more
5 Pretty Ways To Organize Your Jewelry
I admit - I'm guilt. Despite my best efforts, my "jewelry drawer" has become a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. This cluttered collection not only makes it hard to see what I have, but difficult to untangle the pieces I do want to wear! This summer, I'm ...read more
3. It really is incredible how moments go so fast in childhood. One way to hold on to these moments and reflect on them is with the innovative concept from Time Capsules. This includes a beautiful designs where kids and parents can use stickers, a booklet, drawings, etc as you map out a moment in time.
4. One of my favorite trend from the show was seeing the sustainable kids' fashion line, Kallio NYC. Created by Karina Kallio, the line creates dresses, pants, shirts and jackets for kids that have been made from men's shirts. I love how this re-imagined concept recreates something from the old into something new and fun for kids.
5. I also love checking out the Milestone Baby Cards that beautifully cover all of the milestones during a child's first year so that parents can soak in these memories and take a picture with card when they reach these exciting points.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.