A lot of parents now only shop online for their back-to-school shopping. To help us save money, Momtrends learned some tips from Scott Fitterman, CEO of CouponCactus.com on how to shop smart during this time.
1.Maximize value with online coupons: When purchasing Back-to-school products online always search for coupon codes to save money. Make sure to review your final checkout screen before you make your purchase. Be sure to confirm the items in your checkout are correct and that your promotional codes have been applied.
2. Stay Current. When looking for Back-to-School deals make sure you are finding the most up-to-date discounts and codes online. Take note of any expiration dates for discounts and use discount websites to help you locate the newest deals for a particular merchant.
3.Take advantage of Cash back: Some websites earn commissions from sales made through the site and can share their commissions with you in the form of cash back. It’s just like a cash back credit card. You can earn cash back from thousands of online merchants. If you’re not shopping through a cash back site, you’re throwing money away.
4. Exercise caution when combining coupons with cash back: You can use online coupons and combine the savings with cash back features for extra value, but exercise caution. Some coupon codes disqualify the order for cash back benefits, so read the cash back site’s coupon details very carefully.
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
5. Make sure you’re really getting a deal on all your Fall essentials: Most of the time stores offer actual discounts, but as with all things you should do your due diligence and check online to determine how good the price really is.
6. Compare Sites. If you know the exact book bag or laptop you want to buy this Fall, it pays to shop around at different online retailers to compare prices. Some sites help consumers by providing a list of all online stores in a particular category.
7. Pay attention to shipping costs. Some retailers make up their low prices by adding costs to the shipping. Be sure you're getting the lowest possible overall price, by double checking your shipping.
8. Exclusivity Pays. Research before you buy to find coupon or cash back websites that offer consumers exclusive online deals for fall products. If you don’t search before your buy, you may miss it.
Tips provided by Scott Fitterman, CEO of CouponCactus.com and be sure to check out their dedicated back-to-school coupon page here: http://www.couponcactus.com/coupons/back-to-school.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.