As we are packing up our bags for the long-weekend we wanted to highlight some last-minute finds to ensure that you have all of the your stylish essentials. Here are a few of our picks and enjoy your weekend!
1. Easy Breezy Outfit Ideas: We love Rampage's super cute summer sandals that are only $20 for a limited time as a special Memorial Day treat! From today until tomorrow, May 23 they will be available at Macy's for half price, a great way to kick off summer. We also love the Women's Printed Poplin-Crepe Maxi Dresses from Old Navy with its gorgeous necklace and beautiful print that works for look during the day and at night.
2. Sunglasses: Don't forget you sunnies, and some of our favorites include the stylish selections from Flutter Eyewear, a new eyewear collection that provides users with providing users with an easy, stylish and revolutionary way to shop for reading glass cool color combinations that offer the modern women glamour, comfort and quality. We love the fashion forward frames like the Ayla and the Elphaba that feature a cute shape that will look amazing on any face.
3. A Good Book: I'm hoping for some reading time over the weekend thanks to some inspiration from our What to Read section. On my list is The Mothers and VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health . . . for Good.
4. Break a Sweat: Those heading to the Hamptons will love the new Physique Cardio class from Physique 57 that is launching in the Bridgehampton location. Physique Cardio includes more high-intensity intervals, such as push-ups, planks, and lunges, mixed alongside Physiques signature sculpting work.
5. Beach bag: You'll need to store your items, and we love the Blighty Beach Bag from Boden that features a vivid color and fun print to welcome summer.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.