With a few trips planned this summer, we want to be ready for everything, but still look our best. To help us out we meet with the team at Elizabeth Arden a few weeks ago who shared some tips from Global Makeup Artist, Rebecca Restrepo on how to take care of our skin when we travel.
1. Skincare is even more important when traveling. I love multi-use products and ones that can be packed in a carry-on bag. The Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum deliver so much moisture. I apply mine mid-flight for extra hydration and also use as a makeup primer when traveling.
2. Skin can get very dehydrated when flying, so Eight Hour Cream is essential! I apply to my lips before every flight and use it on my hands and elbows throughout flight. I like to warm up the product in the palms of my hands before applying to my skin, helping it activate and absorb quickly.
Ten Things You Can Do RIGHT NOW to get ready for ski season
I finally see snow in the forecast here in Vermont and that means ski season isn't too far away. Like all gear-intensive sports, you're going to need to do some pre-season work to make sure you're ready for the first snow day. And don't forget, skiing and riding also require ...read more
Cheesy Chicken Nacho Recipe
This week you're likely to let the kids indulge a bit on sweets. And guess what? More holidays are coming. The kids want sweets. Moms want the kids to eat well-balanced meals with plenty of nutrition. I rely on easy recipes that are ready in a flash with wholesome ingredients ...read more
Planning Snack Sized Fall Family Adventures
Fall is simply the best time of year for family adventures. When you live in New England, nature simply beckons you outdoors. Life was simpler when the girls were little, we had wide open calendars and outdoor adventures were easier to execute. But now with school plays, cross ...read more
3. My eyes get very puffy when I fly. Instead of using a regular eye cream, I gently dab the Visible Difference Brightening Eye Gel on in gentle, circular motions for better results.
4. Someone once told me that solids travel better than liquids, so now I never go anywhere without my Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup. It provides as much coverage as I need, without making a mess in my makeup bag.
5. Before I land after a long flight, the perfect pick-me-up is a touch blush to brighten the cheeks, a swipe of brightening shadow to open the eye and a dab of rosy lip gloss. To achieve this fresh and well-rested look, Ceramide Cream Blush in Nectar, Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Innocence and Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink are my go-to products.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given a goody bag at the event.