London Times kicked off their Savvy Summer campaign this past week at the trendy Goldbar in NYC. Fashion, lifestyle, and mom bloggers were all in attendance. We sipped on Ginger Mint Aphrodisiac cocktails. Bloggers had the chance the mingle with one another, talk fashion, snap a bunch of photos and tweet the night away.
London Times has a great mix of summer dresses just perfect for work, playground fun, and summer date nights.
1. White Lace Hi Low Hem - A delicate crochet adds softness to this hi-low hem dress. The detailed bodice plays off the crochet texture and mimics the shape of the hemline creating a seamless appearance. $98
2. Stripe Jersey Dress - A bold stripe print punches up this side ruched jersey dress. The pink adds a fun touch to this take on two of spring's top trends: stripes, and black and white. $68
3. Matte Jersey Dress - A stunningly bold printed matte jersey maxi dress. The intricate multi colored print enhances this halter style. The inset panel adds a dramatic flair. This an incredibly versatile style. $78
4. Floral Jersey Maxi- The perfect maxi for summertime! An impactful print livens up this effortless blouson jersey with halter neckline. $78
5. Starburst Shutter Dress - A sophisticated dress. The tiered shutters radiate in a sunburst formation creating a beautiful shape. The v neckline mimics the shutters to complete the look. $88
For more information and to purchase these summer dresses visit www.londontimesfashion.com
Follow along with the London Times Campaign on twitter using #savvysummer
Momtrends was not compensated for this post.