A few days ago my kids and I attended the coolest party with KidzVuz, a website that where kids share video reviews of everything from books to games to movies and much more. The holiday event was a great way to connect with KidzVuz as well as meet several brands to learn all about their products and get some fun ideas for the holidays.
My girls (ages 2.5 and almost 6) joined me for the fun, and they quickly enjoyed discovering the different vendors with some of their favorites being the Kawaii Crush dolls, GreenMustache healthy juices, Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit and Hasboro. I loved getting my skin analyzed at dermalogica, learning more aubible.com and checking out the latest tech products from Samsung.
Featuring something for everyone, here are some of our favorites this holiday season.
Highlights from the KidzVuz Holiday Party:
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
1. HomewoodSuites by Hilton (@HomewoodSuites): I love to travel with my family, but finding family friendly accommodations isn't always easy. Homewood Suites is a great way to travel in comfort thanks to their suites that offer full-sized kitchens (including a full-sized fridge!), free WiFi, free breakfasts, a free grocery shopping service and spacious accommodations!
2. audible.com: Hooray for books, and with audible.com you can download audio books to enjoy on-the-go. This is a great option for kids and adults for travel, work, or just wanting to stay connected to the latest books.
3. Dermalogica and Clear Start: At the dermalogica station, I loved learning about the Clear Start system where teens can learn to take control of their skin and discover gentle and effective products that work.
4. Nintendo America: I don't know that much about the newest games out there but it was fun to see classic games like the Mario franchise that is avaiable for the Wii, WiiU, Wii Fit, 3DS and 2DS.
5. Kawaii Crush: The girls loved the Kawaii Crush dolls. In fact, I checked out the event while they stayed and played with their bright-eyed and vibrant-haired dolls.
7. Samsung Mobile: Party-goers loved checking out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids, a tablet that is filled with pre-loaded kids' content.
8. Green Mustache: I am a big fan of making smoothies at home for my girls, so I loved testing out the convienent ones from Green Mustache. Packed with kale and spinach, my girls loved testing out their three varities who weren't the wiser about the vegetables that were packed inside.
9. Downtown Bookworks. We also loved the fun cookie, bracelet and wig crafts are all from books your kids will want to read.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given a goody bag at this event.