This month we are sharing the how-to's to throwing an In-Home Styling party. This is the perfect party inspiration for anyone with a side hustle where they sell products from home. Check out creative ways to display merchandise, bodega floral arrangements, savory snacks and a stellar signature cocktail.
Inspired at a In-Home Styling Party
In-home styling parties are all the rage these days. Whether you are a professional stylist working for a company or just prefer to have friends over for a clothing swap, it is important to style the product (just like you style yourself) using subtle props that organically integrate the merchandise into the space.
- Add props: We've styled the latest designs from Stella & Dot using props from CB2, Pier 1 Imports, Crate and Barrel and The Container Store.
- Brighten up the room with bodega flowers using various textures and colors to give the arrangement depth and contrast.
- Create a signature cocktail and a self-serve bar to spend more time with your guests. My favorite is the strawberry-peach sangria. TIP: Cut up fruit beforehand and keep extra in the refrigerator. Let the sangria stand at room temperature for at least 1- 2 hours or chill up to 4 hours. Serve sangria over ice.
Ready to entertain? Try this simple summer recipe for Sangria.
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 3 peaches, each cut into 12 slices
- 1 large orange, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 1 large lemon, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 3 to 4 cups ice cubes
- Mix white wine, Cointreau, strawberries, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and in large pitcher, smashing citrus slices slightly.
- For the non alcoholic drink you can add 7up, seltzer or sprite.
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Women’s Ski World Cup Returns to Killington 2021
In our house, we celebrate the arrival of winter, and we love girls who ski fast! I'm so excited that World Cup skiing is returning to the East Coast. Killington 2021 Women’s Ski World Cup Tickets are on sale now. We attended the races two years ago and the experience was ...read more
Serve savory appetizers on festive and stylish dinnerware. See below to enter to win a Novogratz serving tray, plate, bowl and mug to enjoy at your next party.
We made easy choice on what to serve our guests.
- The savory snack is toasted bread, squared and layered with meats, cheeses and olives held together with a toothpick
- Guacamole deviled egg recipe
Styling Inspiration Ideas
MORE SUMMER FUN IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Be sure to use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas for date night. And for more Summer Fun, be sure to follow this board.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.