Kohl’s Department Stores is helping children and families across the country kick off their summer adventures with a smile with their latest Kohl's Cares cause merchandise program.
Now through the end of June, Kohl’s offers beloved Deborah Diesen books, including The Pout-Pout Fish and The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark, along with coordinating plush toys and matching tote bag for just $5 each where 100 percent of the net profits wil go to children's health and education programs across the nation.
“I hope that both the young and young at heart will be grinning from ear-to-ear as they read about the pout-pout fish and his ocean adventures. I am excited to share these stories with Kohl’s customers nationwide,” said author Deborah Diesen. “I am honored to be a part of the Kohl’s Cares program and thrilled that all the net proceeds will benefit educational- and health-related programming for children.”
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids:
Family Friendly Hotel in Breckenridge
Breckenridge Colorado is a haven for families that love to ski and snowboard. The town is home to one of the largest resorts in Colorado, plus it boasts a robust arts scene and wonderful food options. That's why families keep coming back to this destination ski town. One thing ...read more
Tips for Skiing Breckenridge with Your Family
Before you book your family ski trip this season be sure to read the dozens of resort reviews we've done at Momtrends. My family is lucky to have skied at more than 50 North American destinations. We got the chance to test out the slopes at Breckenridge last year and have worked ...read more
Vail Resorts Opening Dates for 2021-22 Ski Season
Vail Resorts today announced the opening dates of its 34 North American resorts. If things go according to plan, Keystone in Colorado will be the first to host skiers and riders this winter. Vail's opening dates for the 2021-22 ski and riding season are subject to change due to ...read more
- The Pout-Pout Fish: Swim along with the pout-pout fish as he learns being a gloomy fish with the “dreary wearies” is not the best way to spend the day.
- Kohl's Cares The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark: Children will journey deep into the sea with the pout-pout fish as he overcomes his fear of the dark to embark on an adventure to help his dear friend Ms. Clam find her lost pearl.
- Kohl's Cares Pout Pout Fish Plush: Children will wrap their arms around the pout-pout fish or one of his cuddly friends, Mr. Crab or Mr. Eight (legged octopus), and will bring them along wherever the summer takes them.
- Kohl's Cares The Pout-Pout Fish Bag: Let your summer adventures begin! This multi-purpose tote featuring a vibrant illustration from The Pout-Pout Fish is great for beach days, sleepovers or summertime errands.
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Grown-Ups:
- Party Food and Good Housekeeping: Blend It: Bring the summer sizzle to the table with two great books! Whether you’re whipping up food for a few or for a crowd, check out the delicious recipes from Party Food and add flavor to your summer cookout. And cool off from the summer heat with more than 100 blender-inspired recipes from Good Housekeeping: Blend It! The perfect way to add fun to any meal.
For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, join the discussion on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/kohls) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/Kohls) or get inspired on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/kohls/) and Instagram (http://instagram.com/kohls).
Momtrends was not paid for this post.