Kohls Department Stores is helping children and families across the country kick off their summer adventures with a smile with their latest Kohl's Cares cause merchandise program.
Now through the end of June, Kohls offers beloved Deborah Diesen books, including The Pout-Pout Fish and The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark, along with coordinating plush toys and matching tote bag for just $5 each where 100 percent of the net profits wil go to children's health and education programs across the nation.
I hope that both the young and young at heart will be grinning from ear-to-ear as they read about the pout-pout fish and his ocean adventures. I am excited to share these stories with Kohls customers nationwide, said author Deborah Diesen. I am honored to be a part of the Kohls Cares program and thrilled that all the net proceeds will benefit educational- and health-related programming for children.
Kohls Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids:
- The Pout-Pout Fish: Swim along with the pout-pout fish as he learns being a gloomy fish with the dreary wearies is not the best way to spend the day.
- Kohl's Cares The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark: Children will journey deep into the sea with the pout-pout fish as he overcomes his fear of the dark to embark on an adventure to help his dear friend Ms. Clam find her lost pearl.
- Kohl's Cares Pout Pout Fish Plush: Children will wrap their arms around the pout-pout fish or one of his cuddly friends, Mr. Crab or Mr. Eight (legged octopus), and will bring them along wherever the summer takes them.
- Kohl's Cares The Pout-Pout Fish Bag: Let your summer adventures begin! This multi-purpose tote featuring a vibrant illustration from The Pout-Pout Fish is great for beach days, sleepovers or summertime errands.
Kohls Cares Cause Merchandise for Grown-Ups:
- Party Food and Good Housekeeping: Blend It: Bring the summer sizzle to the table with two great books! Whether youre whipping up food for a few or for a crowd, check out the delicious recipes from Party Food and add flavor to your summer cookout. And cool off from the summer heat with more than 100 blender-inspired recipes from Good Housekeeping: Blend It! The perfect way to add fun to any meal.
For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, join the discussion on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/kohls) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/Kohls) or get inspired on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/kohls/) and Instagram (http://instagram.com/kohls).
Momtrends was not paid for this post.