The chill has hit NYC, and in just a month it will be winter! To get ready for the season of cold, we are sharing some of our favorite cold-weather essentials to keep the little ones snug and comfy. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Coats: For coats, we love the Fur Parka from Crewcuts. Stated as a must-have by Jenny Cooper, Head of Crewcuts Design, this cute Puffer Parka provides the ultimate protection against the cold weather elements. This includes a cozy fleece lining and a hood with snap-on, snap-off faux-fur trim.
2. Boots: Blundstone has been a maker of high-quality boots since 1870. For kids, we love their Blunnies where you can find cool and functional pull-on boots from Tasmania, Australia. Renowned for their outstanding durability and superior comfort, Blunnies are the perfect find for kids this winter as they offer a warm insole that will keep their feet cozy and comfortable. For girls, we love the cute Brown/Pink Blunnies, which includes Blundstone’s iconic boot elastic sided boot and hard-wearing leather for the ultimate in functionality, design and comfort.
The Ten Best Wooden Play Kitchens For Kids
Cooking is a timeless fascination for children. This type of play goes beyond gender and teaches kids loads of life skills along the way. An investment in a play kitchen is money well spent, as it can provide hours of entertainment. We've rounded up the ten best wooden play ...read more
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
3. Dresses: FabKids has you covered for winter looks for your little girl. All FabKids subscriptions include a three-piece mix and match outfits -making FabKids a quick and affordable option for busy parents with no time to shop. For winter this includes fun looks for girls like the this super cute Green Loving Life Outfit, complete with soft leggings and a heart skater dress. To find stylish finds for your kids, simply visit FabKids where they can find you the perfect looks based on their online and super fun style quiz.
4. Hats: For hats we are loving the collection from Neff Headwear. This cozy and warm hats are made of the highest quality, available at great price points and come in fun patterns and colors that kids really love. For the hats, we are loving the vibrant pink from the Youth Daily Beanie that features a ribbed knit texture, a slouchy fit, and the iconic Neff logo that is perfect for daily wear.
5. Socks: It is all about the layers in the winter, and we are excited that we can keep our footies warm with the new Appaman's and Baby Legs socks and leg warmers. As a fun new collaboration with BabyLegs, the Appaman's and Baby Legs line bring Appaman's modern palette and patterns to life such as in the fun Mixed Up Stars & Stripes pattern and the Mixed Up Checks Knee High Socks.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples for review.