The chill has hit NYC, and in just a month it will be winter! To get ready for the season of cold, we are sharing some of our favorite cold-weather essentials to keep the little ones snug and comfy. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Coats: For coats, we love the Fur Parka from Crewcuts. Stated as a must-have by Jenny Cooper, Head of Crewcuts Design, this cute Puffer Parka provides the ultimate protection against the cold weather elements. This includes a cozy fleece lining and a hood with snap-on, snap-off faux-fur trim.
2. Boots: Blundstone has been a maker of high-quality boots since 1870. For kids, we love their Blunnies where you can find cool and functional pull-on boots from Tasmania, Australia. Renowned for their outstanding durability and superior comfort, Blunnies are the perfect find for kids this winter as they offer a warm insole that will keep their feet cozy and comfortable. For girls, we love the cute Brown/Pink Blunnies, which includes Blundstone’s iconic boot elastic sided boot and hard-wearing leather for the ultimate in functionality, design and comfort.
Skip the Crowds and Take Your Family Skiing in Waterville Valley
After a sizable snow storm over Martin Luther King weekend, there were plenty of lift lines and skiers heading to Vermont. Amazingly, most of them drove right past an awesome resort. I'm encouraging families to skip the crowds on the next winter holiday and take a family ski trip ...read more
Keeping your New Year's resolutions
The New Year is off to a fresh start, and many of us are committed to doing something or many things with more intention this year. But it's tough to stay on track. In fact, “Quitters Day”, which falls on January 14th this year, is the day when most people give up. How can you ...read more
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Banana Waffle Pies With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
School has started back for many (us included!), and today's Kid's in the Kitchen recipe makes for a perfect breakfast or after-school snack. We made ours for an after-school snack the other day and my second grader loved it. We call this recipe Mini Banana Waffle Pies With ...read more
3. Dresses: FabKids has you covered for winter looks for your little girl. All FabKids subscriptions include a three-piece mix and match outfits -making FabKids a quick and affordable option for busy parents with no time to shop. For winter this includes fun looks for girls like the this super cute Green Loving Life Outfit, complete with soft leggings and a heart skater dress. To find stylish finds for your kids, simply visit FabKids where they can find you the perfect looks based on their online and super fun style quiz.
4. Hats: For hats we are loving the collection from Neff Headwear. This cozy and warm hats are made of the highest quality, available at great price points and come in fun patterns and colors that kids really love. For the hats, we are loving the vibrant pink from the Youth Daily Beanie that features a ribbed knit texture, a slouchy fit, and the iconic Neff logo that is perfect for daily wear.
5. Socks: It is all about the layers in the winter, and we are excited that we can keep our footies warm with the new Appaman's and Baby Legs socks and leg warmers. As a fun new collaboration with BabyLegs, the Appaman's and Baby Legs line bring Appaman's modern palette and patterns to life such as in the fun Mixed Up Stars & Stripes pattern and the Mixed Up Checks Knee High Socks.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples for review.