Is your child gearing up for their first-day of school? Or even if they did, we uncovered some of our favorite trends of the season that will have your child looking and feeling great during this exciting time.
1. Dresses: As for dresses, we love the collection of modern and on-trend styles from RUUM. My girls love the feminine look from RUUM that also combines fashion and functionality. This includes favorite styles like the sweet Sequin Collar Dress and the fun Tutu Skirtall for the ultimate combination in denim and glitter.
2. Shoes: As for shoes, we are huge fans of Umi, a brand that focuses on comfortable and eco friendly shoes for kids. Some of our favorites for boys are the Riker and the Cruz for the ultimate in style and comfort. We also love the cute Kitty Ballet Flats and Leopard Hi-Top for girls from The Children's Place. We also can't get enough of the affordable and high-quality sneakers from Stride Rite with some favorites being the Kid's Stride Rite Propel Lace and the Kid's Saucony Kotaro.
3. Pants: For boys and girls, we love the collection of pants from Appaman. This includes styles like the Pipe Pants and the Ruched Sweats from girls and the Prospect Pants and the fun Skinny Twill Pant for boys that offer the best styles, colors and comfort for your kids.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
4. Supplies: For back-to-school supplies, we love the bright collection from Poppin. This includes favorites like the Flying Colors Notebooks and the fun It's a Date Set. We also love Post-It with their new range of fun yet practical solutions. This includes favorites like the Post-it Brand Colors of the World collection where you will discover Post-itNotes in 4 fresh color palettes inspired by exotic destinations like Mykonos, Bangkok, Rio de Janeiro and New York City and the fun Post-it Pop-up Note Dispensers where you will discover fun shapes like the Cat, NFL Football and Golf Dispensers.
4. Lunchboxes: For lunchboxes, we are loving the fun neon trend from NIKE. We also love the vivid and bright Zio Ziegler Collection from Pottery Barn Teen. Some of our favorites are the Zio Ziegler Color Pattern Classic Lunch and the Zio Ziegler Cogs, Chains and Patterns Lunch featuring fun patterns from internationally known artist Zio Ziegler. This includes high-quality lunchboxes that are food-safe and made of environmentally-friendly vinyl. Known for his bold, street-inspired style, the collection also includes back packs, laptop cases and other gear.
5. Varsity Jackets: For boys and girls, we love the latest throwback trend with varsity jackets. Some of our favorites are the classic Kids Twill Varsity Jacket red with black and the pink with black from Converse that are bound to make your kids stay warm as they look retro-chic this fall.
6. Sweaters: For any chill in the air, we are loving the awesome collection of sweaters from The Children's Place. This includes favorites like the Oversized Icon Sweater for girls and the Striped Sweater for boys.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples for review.