With it being fall, we have been enjoying the crisp weather and everything pumpkin that comes with this time of year. This also means a change to our beauty regime and what we wear. Here are some of our favorite new products for this fun time of year.
1. Vitabath: For some in home relaxation, we love the collection of bath products from Vitabath. Personally, we love the new fragrance collection that is made with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils that is also free from parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Some of our favorites include the Spa Day Lavender Chamomile Hydrating Body Lotion, the Spa Day Cucumber and White Tea with Cucumber Extract Body Wash and the In Bloom Asian Orchid & Coconut Body Mist- for a relaxing and affordable spa experience right from the comfort of your home.
2. Alba Botanica: We love Alba Botanicas new restorative hair treatments that are packed with Mango, Papaya, Capuaçu, Argan Oil, and Coconut Milk that are designed to nourish and hydrate the hair. We also love that these products are free of parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Artificial Colors and Phthalates. For fall, we are loving the Hawaiian Deep Conditioning So Smooth Gardenia Minute Mask, a deep conditioning mask that turns hair from dry and brittle to silky and, smooth and the Hawaiian Deep Conditioning Real Repair Cocoa Butter Minute Mask, a plant-sourced Keratin, Argan Oil, Capuaçu and Cocoa Butter nourish and hydrate hair shaft, helping prevent splits and breakage. For the weather, we love the So Smooth Gardenia Anti-Frizz Serum, a frizz-fighting finishing elixir with light tropical nut oils and lipid-rich fruit extracts weightlessly smooths locks for a sleek style. They are sold at natural food stores, Whole Foods Market and www.albabotanica.com.
3. Shoes from Abeo: Comfort is key when you are a mom, but you don't have to lose that to style, which is why we love the ABEO B.I.O.system Fall 13 collection. Available on the Walking Company, these shoes include on-trend patterns and styles that also include the amazing ABEO® biomechanical footwear, an advanced technology that supports your feet, aligns your body, balances weight distribution, increases stability and reduces foot fatigue and stress on your joints. As for the styles, we love the Harleen Neutral, the Hadley Boot and the Halley Neutral for some stylish and comfortable looks for fall.
4. ChapStick® Hydration Lock: We are loving the latest innovation from ChapStick® with their hydration lock formula. This includes advanced moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients that locks in the natural moisture of the lips and also drawing it in from outside, Hydration Lock keeps lips hydrated for a full eight hours. This is a great and easy beauty staple to place in your bag as it locks in moisture and leaves your lips smooth and full. It also contains a nourishing and anti-aging complex of ingredients, including antioxidant CoQ10, ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Spheres, Vitamin E and Fumed Alumina, to hydrate, revitalize and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the lips.
5. Kitchen Revelry: We love discovering new and interesting recipes as well as finding ways to entertain at home. Ali Larter's new book, Kitchen Reverly is perfect for fall with its festive and delicious collection of recipe ideas with some of our favorites for fall being the kale salad with peccorino and truffle vinaigrette, butternut squash soup with crispy sage and carrot ginger muffins. As a seasonal book that is also filled with beautiful pictures, you will also discover recipes for every month and tips on how to have your own personal and intimate party - complete with drinks and dessert ideas.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples.