We love searching for the latest trends for us, but we are also excited to find new and exciting products for our kids. From books to cute hair ties, here are just a few of our favorite finds for this week:
1. Psycho Baby: Gotta love that name, but we really into this brand that delivers in showcasing great custom clothing and accessories for people who want trends that are a little out-of-the-box. We love their modern and funky apparel with some of our favorites being the Lil Sister Tee, Psychobaby Freshly Baked Cupcake Tank and the Psychobaby Punk Rock Gentleman Tee for some truly fun and unique gift items.
2. Crizal Lenses: This is more of practical find, but one that we are equally excited to share. These lenses are amazing for kids since they provides the most complete daily UV protection, smudge-resistant and no-glare technology as well as being scratch- and impact-resistant - meaning that they will last longer. I have Crizal Lenses for my adult glasses, and I am truly amazed by their innovative technology that makes them some of the best lenses I have ever had.
Five Tips To For a Girl's First Leg Shave
Do you remember your first time shaving? Mine wasn’t pretty. I snuck my dad’s razor and shaved my legs dry. It wasn’t pretty. Get your daughter ready for this rite of passage with the right tools and a quick education. We've got five tips to help you navigate your daughter's ...read more
Why You Should Add Wild Blueberries to Your Diet
Do your New Year's goals involve healthier eating? Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet? Or even adding tasty new recipes to your repertoire? We've got five reasons for you to add wild blueberries to your diet. Our friends from the Wild Blueberry Association have ...read more
Why Moms are Loving This Blueberry Couscous Salad
It's blueberry picking time. And while most blueberry recipes revolve around baked goods, we've got something different to share. First, a few sentences singing the praises of this lovely fruit. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, improve memory function and reduce the effects ...read more
3. scünci products: My older girl is growing out her bangs, so to tame her hair (and add some color) she has been wearing a variety of items from scünci with some of her favorites being their cute No-Slip Grip Evolution Mix Headwrap and No-Slip Grip Waistband that makes it so easy to hold back her bangs and add some style. Personally, I love the Animal Print and Solid Interlock Headwrap and the scünci® Knotted Animal Print Headband as a fun way to hold back my hair with a trendy accessory. For more styling ideas, hair accessory trends and scünci giveaways, connect with the brand on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scuncihair, or follow scünci on Twitter atwww.twitter.com/scunciHair.
4. Love Me Knot Hair Accessories: Another fun way to accessorize your kids' hair (and get it out of their face) is with the Love Me Knot accessories. I love the hand-tied and knotted look of these hair ties that are made of soft elastic - making them gentle on the strands. This means that they prevent snags and breakage! Available in a dazzling array of colors, from a demure hint of pink to an unmistakably bold gold glitter, these accessories are created with couture in mind - making them an amazing find for both you and your kids.
5. Fairy Birds: Fairy Godmother in Training: My daughters and I are loving the children's book, Fairy Birds, a beautiful story that asks the question 'Have you ever wondered where Fairy Godmothers come from?' Created by stylish twin sisters, Heather Fujikawa and Heidi Andrews, this beautifully illustrated book shows how the little Fairy Birds learn how to grow one of the six colorful feathers they need to become Fairy Godmothers. Not only about vivid colors and gorgeous pictures, the book also has a strong message that I love to talk about with my girls. They stress the importance of giving a little and giving back where for every book that is purchased, Fairy Birds gives a book to a child in need of literacy in the home. Another fun aspect of giving in the book is at the where the authors encourage children to participate in the Fairy Birds movement and earn their own pink "Givie" feather too by doing small acts of kindness. I also love the colorful Fairy Bird wings and interactive accessories that are custom designed and sold alongside the book.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples.