Tis' the season to be merry, and that also means some delicious food and drinks. This holiday season we are loving everything in moderation with some of these delicious new food trends.
1. Gourmet Nut: For some simple appetizer ideas, we suggest placing Gourmet Nut at your next party. This includes their line of Gourmet On the Go snack mixes, which are full of protein-containing nuts and antioxidant-packed, fiber-filled dried fruits. Some of our favorites are the Body Boosting Antioxidant Mix, Almond Cranberry Crunch and the tasty Feel Good Mix that also make for an easy and healthy appetizer to serve at any holiday party.
2. Bohemia Beer: We talk a lot about our favorite wines, but this holiday season we are mixing it up by serving Bohemia Beer. This unique Mexican lager features a deep but subtle aroma of fruit and roasted barley that is great to enhance food, and to enjoy on its own.
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Women’s Ski World Cup Returns to Killington 2021
In our house, we celebrate the arrival of winter, and we love girls who ski fast! I'm so excited that World Cup skiing is returning to the East Coast. Killington 2021 Women’s Ski World Cup Tickets are on sale now. We attended the races two years ago and the experience was ...read more
3. Arctic Zero: A fun dessert option for the holidays is the frozen treats from Arctic Zero. Featuring the sweet and smooth sensation of ice cream - without the use of cream or bad fats - this frozen treat has only 150 calories per pint and delivers a tasty flavor that everyone will love! Made with premium natural and GMO-free ingredients, Arctic Zero contains no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and also addresses special dietary needs as a gluten-free, low glycemic and lactose-free treat.
4. Nocciolata: We are huge fans of Nocciolata, Italy’s organic chocolate/hazelnut spread. Crafted using carefully selected ingredients such as dark chocolate from the Antillean Islands, Italian hazelnuts (16%), brown sugar, skim milk and Bourbon vanilla extract, this blend is a favorite for the holidays (and beyond) where you can enjoy a rich and smooth spread that can go on everything from cake to toast to muffins. It is also gluten-free, kosher and has no palm oil, hydrogenated fat, artificial flavors or artificial colors.
5. Cherryvale Farms: I love to bake over the holidays, but will all of the holiday functions and events it can be challenging to always create. To help me out I have been using the delicious organic baking mixes from Cherryvale Farms. Called "Everything But The..." these mixes, including the Banana Bread Mix, Pumpkin Bread and Chocolate Brownie Mix, asks for a fresh ingredient, some oil, water and then the mix. Simple, fresh and delicious, I also love how the mix is made with organic unbleached flour, unrefined cane sugar and that is pantry friendly since no eggs or milk included.
6. Tamari Lite: For the holidays, we love a varied menu and one item that we are planning to cook with this year is Tamari Lite. Gluten-free and made with 50% less sodium, Tamari Lite is a great way to create Asian-inspired dishes. Brewed for up to six months with 100% soy and no wheat, Some favorite recipes for the holidays is their QUINOA VEGETABLE SALAD and the AVOCADO TOFU SALAD that is also great to stir-fry or marinate poultry, meat, seafood, vegetables and tofu. Another favorite is the Mongolian Beef Stir-Fry and Marinade Sauce that adds some incredible flavor to all meals.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples for review.